O̶n̶e̶ ̶h̶u̶n̶d̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶r̶

She sat stunned, her sister was dead

She sat stunned, her sister was dead. Maria Hanson was dead, finally. All the suffering that multiple people had to endure had now ended, because of her. Her heart fluttered at the thought of the amount of people she had now freed. She got up, slightly frozen at the murder she had just comitted. Micara heard movement from places all around the house. Everybody must be free. They must have their minds back and must be confused. Everything must be normal now.

"Micara!" She was tackled and a wave of blonde hair fell over her eyes.

"Rose!" Micara let out a satisfied sigh and held the woman tight.

"Oh God that was horrible! You're ok though, you saved us," Rosalie said, peering down at the dead body. 

Micara averted her eyes from her dead sister, "Is everyone else ok?" 

"They're ok, upstairs," Rosalie nodded.

The two girls stood in silence for a moment, allowing Micara to hear what was going on outside.

"Dad!"

"Daddy!"

"Oh Samson, Samantha," 

"Maria's dead!"

"Mom killed her!"

"Your Mom, oh God Micara,"

Micara pulled herself away from Rosalie and raced outside, she pushed the glass door open with such a force, she was sure it could've fallen off it's hinges. They caught eyes instantly. Jasper gently let go of his children and ran in front of Micara. They didn't touch, they just stared for a moment. That's when the emotions hit. Micara reached up and cupped Jasper's face in her hands. He held her hands, looking into her brown eyes as she looked into his honey ones. Her eyes filled with tears but they didn't fall. He looked as if he would cry too.

Without a second thought, she pushed him into her, cradling him in her arms. He held her tightly, not wanting to cry but also wanting her to know how raw his emotions were for her. He pulled away ever so slightly, just so they could look at each other. He wiped a tear from her eye and stroked her cheek. She went to speak but he silenced her by placing his thumb over her lips and giving her a short shake of his head. She understood, she didn't really know what to say, and anything she would've said, he would've already known.

Behind them, Samantha and Samson shared a look and silently linked hands. It had been an emotional rollercoaster for all of them but the twins had it bad. Now, it would be better. Their parents were now back, their Father had been broken free from the damned place Maria had set him in and their Mother had been freed from her alcoholism and sadness. The rest of the Cullen family were back and free from their robotic state and everyone could now live in peace.