T̶h̶i̶r̶t̶e̶e̶n̶

Micara officially hated being alone

Micara officially hated being alone. She was on Rosalie's sofa with a blanket around her shoulders. Her glare was on the corner of the room. She felt angry at herself for scaring them. Renesmee, Bella, Edward. She scared them and she knew Rosalie was shocked. Renesmee ignored her when she tried to apologise and Rosalie sent her a sad look. Was the Cullen family afraid of her? 

Jasper stayed with her till she was calm, using his powers of course. When she was calm and not in her fit of sadness and rage, she got up and went to the bedroom, where she was now. Micara really did not want the Cullen family to hate her. She wanted friends. She wanted a family to treat her better then her rotten sister did. 

Micara rolled onto her side and hugged the blanket tighter. She hated being weak and she didn't really mean to smash the plate. She was just mortified by the fact that Jasper thought her and Maria were alike, and by that outburst it didn't help her side, but at least they knew how much she regretted it.

"I'm not like my sister, I don't like hurting people," Micara mumbled to herself before going back to sleep.

...

When Micara woke in the morning, she still felt guilt for what she did. Though, instead of crying about it, she got up and walked down the stairs. Renesmee saw her first and the two held eye contact for a second but Renesmee looked away first making Micara feel very bad for the scene she caused the night prior. 

Micara slowly sat down on the sofa, her head was down and her face, it was obvious she was sorry. 

"I Apol-"

"Are you ok?" 

Micara looked up at her interrupter. Jasper, from the corner of the sofa, looked at her, his face slightly worried. Micara nodded and sucked in her lips before talking.

"I'm sorry, I really am. I understand if you don't want me here anymore," Micara sighed

"Of course we want you here-"

"Even after last night? I promise I didn't mean to lose my temper," Micara interrupted, "I don't know what happened. I'm sorry if I scared you,"

"You scared some, but not all," Jasper told, honesty rolling off his words.

"I'm still sorry," She sighed.

"I know. Don't worry," Jasper said.

"Why do you hate me?" Micara asked, feeling bold.

"I don't," Jasper responded quickly.

"What?" Micara wondered, frowning, was his behaviour for nothing?

"You made me think last night, I can't hate you when you did nothing wrong," Jasper announced quietly, leaving the words to me out of the sentence. 

"I smashed a plate," Micara mumbled.

"But you didn't kill anyone," Jasper smiled.

Micara looked up at him and couldn't help the small smile that grazed her lips.

"Ok then, I know you still have ideas that I'm crazy mean, I'm wondering if I can change that. Prove to you I'm really ok," Micara offered.

"How?" Jasper asked, slightly skeptical.

"We could be friends? Hang out, that way, you would get to know me and I you," Micara suggested.

Jasper thought for a second. This could be bad, very bad. Getting involved with another Hanson could be a terrible idea. He could end up in trouble again, though, if it was just friends, if things got bad he could just walk away or tell her to go away and leave his family alone and go back to hers?

"Alright Hanson, we'll give it a shot," Jasper said.

The smile that shot up on Micara's face somehow made him smirk but he hid it with his book when Emmett walked in. 

"You were badass last night. Heard it all! You should be more angry," Emmett told with the usual smile.

This made Jasper frown, there were already see-able similarities between Maria and her and when she was angry it only brought out more. 

"Sorry Emmett. I don't like being angry," Micara sighed

"Yeah Emmett don't," Jasper backed up the half-breed up.

"Oh," Emmett smirked at his brother.

Jasper sighed at his most annoying brother. Micara giggled at them. Then came Rosalie who stood in front of Micara with an angry pout. Micara stood up and frowned, she didn't want Rosalie to be mad at her.

But Rose hugged her. Micara smiled and hugged her friend back.

"That was badass last night. If I were human I would've shat myself," Rosalie smirked making her laugh, "You should prove Jasper wrong more often, It's amusing,"

Micara laughed again, spearing a glance at the man now reading in the corner.

"C'mon it's snowing," Rosalie said grabbing her hand and opening the front door.

Micara had never properly seen snow before. She had never been out in it either. So when Rosalie saw her hesitant face, the blonde gave her a reassuring smile and they walked down the steps. But suddenly Micara slipped and landed in the snow. Instead of blushing in embarrassment, she started laughing.

Rosalie started laughing with her then joined the ground and started making snow angels. They then went over and crafted a snowman, well, Emmett added boobs so it was a snow woman. It was still so much fun to Micara. She had never been out in snow before and it was amazing. She hoped it would stay like this forever.