Sixty-Six

Jasper woke Micara up early the next day

Jasper woke Micara up early the next day. The father was delighted to go to his children and find out that they've grown to the size of toddlers. Micara raced to the cots and it was true, Samson and Samantha had blonde, brown hair, Samantha's went down to her chin and Samson's was curly and sat on top of his head. The parents awed and spoiled their children all day.

"What's all the fuss about?" Rosalie asked, walking into the bedroom, "Oh my God they're so pretty.

"We need to take pictures," Micara told everyone and the three rushed downstairs with the babies.

Esme was at the bottom of the stairs with a camera already snapping pictures. Alice rushed and pushed Jasper and Micara onto the sofa, the parents not fighting with the pixie because she can be pushy. Rosalie passed Samantha back to Micara and the mother sat her daughter on her lap, Jasper did the same with Samson and put his arm around Micara's waist.

Micara leant on Jasper's shoulder and the picture was taken. They swapped the kids and did the same thing. It was really fun, especially when Alice kept making the children laugh. Issy was watching closely, but her eyes were on Samson. He just looked so adorable. She wanted to hold him in her arms all the time, and never let him go. A smile graced her lips as she watched him laugh. Her pearly whites glistened as a laugh escaped her mouth too.

Just as Alice was looking through the pictures, her face went blank and the camera fell from her hands. Macey ran to her wife's side and looked at Alice closely. Renesmee looked up from her puzzle and looked at Jacob in confusion. Edward gasped, fear visible on his face. The twins looked at each other and frowned, then looked at Alice, sensing tension.

"Alice? What do you see?" Raime asked

"Three Volturi members," Alice mumbled, the vision still playing in her mind, "Robyn, Astrid and her mate Alec,"

Micara clenched her jaw and shuddered at the mention of Alec Volturi. Jasper looked at her in confusion but thought she shuddered because she was frightened.

"What are they coming for?" Carlisle wondered

Alice froze again and her face contorted into worry.

"They know about the twins. Someone told them, there coming to check that they're not immortal," Alice told

Jasper was about to say something, but Micara beat him to it.

"They're not immortal!"

"I know, but they don't know that," Edward told

"Theirs only three people. Not a lot," Alice tried to calm Micara

"I don't care if it was the whole goddamn Coven!" Micara shouted

"We'll all protect them Cara. They'll see that they have blood and whatever humany things inside of them, then they'll go," Renesmee said

The twins started to whimper and Jasper grabbed and hugged them both. Micara turned to look at them and saw that Jasper had it covered then turned back to Alice.

"Robyn Volturi has the gift of telepathy! She can get inside anyone's mind, much better then Edward Can! Astrid Can create any gift that she thinks of and use it for herself! And Alec can take away anyone's sight, smell, touch and basically any sense you have! I'm not letting my children be in danger!" And at that last word, the mirror that hung over the fireplace, smashed and fell onto the ground.

Micara had lost control of her powers. And broke the mirror. Worse of all, her children began to cry at the loud sound. Issy walked over and took Samson from Jasper, whilst the male Hale tried to get his daughter to calm down. Micara stood there, caged by her own thoughts. Jasper looked up from Samantha and used his gift on Micara, to make her feel less guilty.

"I'm sorry," Micara whispered, making people notice her now fiery, red eyes.

Micara walked out of the room and found herself sitting amongst Esme's flowers.

"You ok?"

Micara turned around and definitely did not expect Macey to be there, with her hands in her pockets.

"Yeah, I'm ok," Micara lied

"You suck at lying Micara. You look away when you lie, that's how we know," Macey chuckled, sitting down next to the half-breed

"That's 'cause I'm not supposed to lie," Micara mumbled, her chin on her knees.

The two sat in silence for a moment, before Macey spoke up again.

"I don't like children, at all, I think they're horrible. I mean they're all sticky and-"

Micara gave Macey a looked to which she looked away and sucked in her lips in embarrassment.

"My point is," She continued, "You're kids are beautiful, I guess."