O̶n̶e̶ ̶h̶u̶n̶d̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶e̶

"Maria!" Micara shouted, alerting her sister to the 'intruder'.

Maria sat up from her reading posistion and sauntered downstairs to meet her sister in the lounge. 

"Who the hell let you into my house?" Maria seethed, halting in the doorway, in view of her sister.

"Your house? I don't see your name on it," Micara shrugged, eyes flashing red as she slowly walked over.

The sisters stared at each other with a massive amount of distaste. Although in this moment there was an obvious difference of their appearance, the Hanson daughters had never looked more alike. It was obvious Maria liked to take charge and thought she had with the current situation, but there was a little voice in the back of her mind telling her that this was her last battle. Micara on the other hand, this seemed to be one of the first.

Outside, Issy and the twins were doing their best to restrain Jasper. Lucy and Nettie had gone inside to back Micara and even Leah had turned up, wolfed out, with Seth at her side to try stop Jasper from storming into the house. Issy, the stronger one of the bunch, had Jasper pinned up to a tree and the twins had backed her up by restraining them as much as they could. They had in their minds that their father wouldn't harm them to get to their mother, he still had some sanity left. The wolves kept guard of the house, making sure nobody came in or out, other then the ones they trusted. 

Lucy and Nettie turned up behind Micara, confusing Maria. The girls had themselves ready for a lot of battle and a lot of pain. Maria was like a sister. They had all helped each other at some point and it felt odd to be on Micara's side, after all this time. They were always there for each other, but the agreement was settled. This time, Maria had gone too far and needed to be stopped once and for all.

"Nettie, Lucy, what? What are you doing?" Maria asked, the shock on her face evident.

"You're insane," Lucy scoffed, hiding the hurt in her eyes.

Micara watched her sister's eyes flicker to her then to her friends. 

"What? You're helping her now? What about all the things I've done for you?" Maria gulped, blinking away the venom in her eyes.

Micara pitied her sister. How could someone so big, crumble and be so small? 

"You mean what you've done to us," Nettie confronted, clearly the one who hated Maria the most.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, glaring at Micara as if she had something to do with their change in attitude.

"You stole our lives away from us. Killed us just for your own fuckin' needs!" Nettie grew angrier by the second.

"Seems like she didn't just do that to you girls," Micara muttered, shrugging it off as if it was no big deal, "What do you get out of it Maria? Stealing peoples lives,"

She ignored the question, "What are you still doing here!? Leave!" 

"Why should we? You have my family wrapped around your little finger as if you own them!" Micara was frustrated, why couldn't her sister just give up already!

"Jasper!" Maria yelled, needing support.

He pulled and struggled, nearly getting free, nobody was stronger then the God of War. 

"What? Can't fight your own battles Maria?" Micara snickered, knowing she had hit a weak spot.

Maria lunged at the girl, knocking her backwards into a wall. Nettie was just about to get involved herself but Lucy stopped her by striking a hand out, Jasper had stopped struggling and there was pleads and begs from outside. He had broke free.

The girls ran outside and quickly pinned him to the ground. Sam was clenching her hair and Samson got behind the vampire girls and tried to snap his Dad out of it.

"Stay clear Samson, your Dad is not one you want to fight with" Nettie snapped.

"Oh Jasper, I wish I was pinning you down in different circumstances," Lucy sighed, dreamily, only to be wacked by Nettie's free hand.

"Not the time Lucy!" Nettie shouted, "Jasper, listen to me, your wife is in there fighting your crazy ex, snap out of it and help her!"

"Mom's doing what!?" Samantha yelled, sprinting to enter the house but Leah blocked her and shook her head as if to say, not safe.

Micara grunted as her back hit the wall and her sister's hands wrapped around her neck. Through instinct, her hands wrapped around Maria's too. She used her gift, she needed her strength if she was going to get out of this alive. The vampire choked, she slammed Micara violently onto the wall again by her neck. The half-breed felt tears brimming in her eyes as her oxygen was cut off. Then, the mirror smashed behind them, Micara's power, distracting Maria momentarily, but giving the younger Hanson enough time to escape her grasp. 

"Give me my life back Maria!" Micara demanded, running at her sister and jumping on her to the ground.

She was hitting, clawing and punching at the hard skin beneath her. Maria did what she could but being on the bottom had it's disadvantages, she couldn't use her weight, unlike Micara who seemed to remember every single fighting skill she had once been taught. Each hit that Micara inflicted onto her sister was like a little flame put out on her body from all the years of built up anger. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Maria cried, clawing at her sister.

"I don't care! You've ruined my life!" Micara dismissed, continuing the hold she had, the power over someone that used to be so powerful controlling her rage. 

"I'll stop! I'll give you your husband, your family, don't kill me!" She begged, looking like the pathetic creature she truly was.

Micara paused, "Is that going to bring Annabell back? How 'bout Dad? I didn't think so,"

"Killing me wont either," The older sister begged, "Micara this isnt you,"

Micara couldn't believe what she was hearing. Again, was Maria really trying to use a mind game on her. She wouldn't fall for it again, Micara was stronger then that and now knew the signs. 

"You hurt my husband, you hurt me, you hurt my kids, you hurt this family!" Micara's eyes were crazed with fury, the red expressing how she felt, "Did you really think, I'd let you do that again?"

Her last words were almost a whisper but the vampire could hear her. She was sat stunned. Weirdly enough, Maria felt proud. It was an odd emotion to feel just as death was near, especially as the killer was someone she had devoted her life to ruining. Why would anyone feel proud of their killer? Well, Maria felt proud because Micara was finally sticking up for herself and finally putting a stop to her suffering. Maria had wanted her suffering to end for so long and the person she was making pain for, was doing that very thing. 

Micara clawed her nails into her sisters throat, a sickening snap silenced her grunt given from the strength she used. The life that once filled Maria's eyes left, leaving a dark empty space. Some say that the eyes are a doorway into the soul and that explanation sat perfect for Maria.