S̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶y̶-̶O̶n̶e̶

After two and a half days, of car riding, the family were in Forks and nearly outside the former Cullen home

After two and a half days, of car riding, the family were in Forks and nearly outside the former Cullen home. Micara was exited to get out of the car and see the house, the kids were bored and were beginning to get annoying. Issy was fairly patient. Then Jasper put everyone out of their misery by pulling up to the house and stopping the car. Micara opened the door and stretched her arms out, feeling the mist of rain fall. She then turned to help her kids out. 

Stepping back and looking at the house properly, Micara awed at it.

"This is so pretty," She gawped.

"This was one of my first homes," Jasper told, setting his daughter on the floor.

"Woah!" Samantha awed

"This is huge," Samson ran up to the steps.

Issy looked at it silently but followed Samson and opened the door for him. Samantha stayed with her parents and walked inside with them. Micara was fascinated by the windows and how far you could see into the woods. It looked like a fairy tale woods. Jasper took his place next to his wife and put his hand on his daughter's shoulder then walked them both in. The inside was huge, all the walls were either made from glass or some very pretty wood. Most of the Cullen family were already inside, those who weren't, were still unpacking their cars.

Micara and Jasper walked up some stairs to a kitchen, watching Samantha press her whole face up against the glass and awe at the woods. The parents chuckled when they heard their son scream, announcing that he dibs the biggest bedroom. Obviously, that would be Carlisle and Esme's, but nobody said anything about it. 

Micara grabbed her phone and ordered a pizza for her Jacob and the kids then helped to unpack everything. Jasper showed his wife and children the room he used to own, which had been reclaimed again. It was very spacious and the walls were painted a sandy brown colour. A large kings size bed was pressed up against the far wall. And when Jasper said that the twins don't have a room, Micara got confused.

It wasn't until Jasper took her outside to the woods and they strolled hand in hand deeper into the misty trees. A gasp escaped her mouth when a wooden cottage came into view. The water of the little river that was nearby looked so pretty. Jasper handed her some keys and she took them with a wide smile. Micara pushed the house door open and ran through all the rooms excitedly. Jasper watched, mildly amused of his wife's behaviour. 

"Jasper I love it!" Micara jumped on her husband and flung her legs around him, kissing his cheek before setting herself down on the floor again.

"I knew you'd love it," He bent down slightly and kissed her. 

"We should show the kids," Micara smiled, pulling away from her partner.

So that's what they did. Samson and Samantha ran around the house, just as Micara did, bringing a smile to Jasper's face, jumping up and down and opening every door and cupboard. When the family got back to the house, the pizza had just arrived, so Jasper picked it up for his wife and they entered the house and the father plated it for the people who ate food, then sat with his wife and provided conversation. 

Suddenly, Issy gasped loudly and seconds later the light bulb in the kitchen blew out and the force of it broke the bulb, sending glass everywhere. A slight shriek was heard and that made Micara go into panic mom mode. 

"Samson? Are you ok?" Issy asked the younger Hanson-Hale.

"Issy? Did you grab me?" Sammy asked

A sigh of relief fell from her lips. Seconds later, Carlisle was in the room and had finished putting the new lightbulb back into place.

"I guess that was expected, this place hasn't been used in years," Carlisle told

"Issy," Edward crept up behind her, "You saw what was going to happen,"

Issy nodded and put her hands by her sides.

"You can see the future?" Alice wondered, dragging Macey into the kitchen with her.

"I don't know. It's never happened before. I just got a sense on what was going to happen and moved Samson before the glass could hit him," Issy explained

Micara looked at Jasper and leaned her head against his chest in relief. 

"Maybe you can see bad things that will happen," Samantha said, putting a pepperoni slice into her mouth.

Everyone looked her, making her take the slice out and pop it back on her place. 

"What? Was I not allowed to eat that?" She wondered