N̶i̶n̶e̶t̶e̶e̶n̶

Micara was nervous and exited. She and Rosalie had spent the last hour in Micara's living room. Rosalie was teaching the half breed how to dance, yes, Micara did not how to dance properly. It was something her sister had never taught her. 

"So he puts his hands on my hips and I put mine around his neck," Micara made sure.

"Yes. Though, if you think he seems comfortable, 'cause this is Jasper we're talking about, you can put your head on his chest and sway," Rosalie added, rolling her eyes after knowing her brother way too well.

"Ok! When are Macey, Alice, Bella and Renesmee getting here?" Micara wondered, feeling ready.

"Soon, let me just make sure you're dancing right," Rosalie told.

Micara stepped forward and placed her hands on Rosalie's back, arms around her neck. Rose put her hands on Micara's hips and they swayed.

"That looks amazing!" Alice said, walking into her house from the window, Macey, Bella Renesmee following after.

"Hi!" Micara smiled, "Can we get ready now? All your clothes are in my wardrobe, I've never been so exited!"

The girls all rushed to put on their dresses, excited conversations between all but Micara was the most exited. Everyone could tell and were very happy that Jasper was actually going with her, something nobody expected. When he broke the news, he nearly had Esme in happy tears!

"So, I finally got myself a prom date," He said shyly.

"Who!" Emmett shouted.

"M-Micara," He stuttered, obviously slightly embarrassed.

"Holy hell!" Esme shouted from glee, her youngest son finally finding someone.

"Idiot," Rosalie smirked, secretly happy for her brother.

Micara got Rosalie to zip up her dress and do her makeup. After, Alice slipped Micara's black gloves on and touched her hair up to a side bun with a stray hair by her ear. Alice clipped some earrings in for her friend then all six of them stood in front of the mirror, checking themselves.

"Do I look ok?" Micara wondered.

"You look fantastic," Rosalie said smiling at her friend.

Then Micara's doorbell buzzed, the boys were waiting outside.

"We're coming now!" Micara said into the phone, grabbed her purse and held the door open for her friends to go down the stairs.

"Have fun at prom!" Ruby, Micara's next door neighbour waved her off.

"Thanks Ruby! Have a great night!" Micara grinned then walked down the steps, having to hold Rosalie's hand because of the heels she was wearing.

"Bella, you look fantastic," Micara heard Edward complement. 

"I'm so scared," Micara winced.

"You look good enough to eat! C'mon Micara! Jasper'll love you!" Rosalie said bringing her in for a hug.

"Eh, ok," She smiled nervously.

Rosalie held the flat door open for Micara and she slowly walked out, fighting a massive grin. She walked slowly up to Jasper who was holding a corsage out to her. She sucked in her lips to stop another wide smile whilst he attached it to her wrist.

"Hi," She smiled freely this time.

"Hello. You look marvellous," Jasper told her with so much sincerity, she blushed.

"Get in the car! We gotta go to Chilton's park!" Emmett hurried them.

She got in the Back of Emmett's Jeep with Jasper next to her. Macey, Alice, Bella and Edward took his Volvo and Renesmee and Jake to his bike. Jasper felt Micara's worries and sent her a wave of well earned calmness. She smiled at him in return. When they got to Chilton's, the whole thing looked amazing.

Micara realized it was the same park she had went to when she was shopping for supplies, the second day she moved to Canada. The whole thing was rented out for a night and it looked so pretty. The lake had been frozen over and was now ice, with an Ice Skating boot shop next to it. All the trees were filled with fairy lights that shone different colours.

The food stands exited her. There were hotdogs, pizza trucks, cotton candy and so much more! Her mouth drooled when she looked at it. Emmett chuckled at her face.

"You really haven't seen this before?" He asked.

She shook her head, her mouth still dropped open from the sight.

"No pictures, no movies, no nothin'?" Emmett wondered shocked.

"No Emmett, I was very limited," She said getting out of the Jeep, embarrassed by her lack of understanding.

"Wow," He said sarcastically.

Jasper walked next to Micara and placed his cold hand in her lukewarm one. She looked at him shocked, but he was looking forward with a smile on his face. Micara smiled too, and walked to the line to pay for tickets with her friends behind. 

"Two tickets?" The ticket hander-outer asked.

They both nodded but Micara was quick to pull out some money before Jasper. At the car park when Jasper chased Micara around because she was running away from him, Jasper still managed to give her money back. So this was a thanks.

"Why?" He just asked her as they entered the rented area.

"For asking me to my first prom," She smiled .