F̶i̶f̶t̶y̶-̶S̶i̶x̶

Micara wanted the ride to be over

Micara wanted the ride to be over. She just wanted to see the mountains and gaze at the stars. She hoped that they would be as pretty as Jasper had been telling her. When the plane finally stopped, Micara and Jasper were one of the first to get off. Jasper had both their luggage and she had her backpack, something Jasper asked to hold too, but she wouldn't let him. Jasper got in the Ford Amatoya and started driving them both to the house they'd be staying at. So far, Micara could see the height of the mountains but luckily they would only be staying half way up it, so there wasn't much to go now.

When Cara looked behind her, she saw the town below, it was a little town with wooden houses and it all looked very pretty. Especially because it was starting to snow and you could see the snow falling on top of the house and into the town because of the street lights. There were some trees dotted around and a little body of water with some sand to sit on. Micara peered at Jasper who looked at her from the corner of his eyes. The Hale stopped the car and got out, helping his wife after, then grabbed the bags. 

Micara ran to the wooden door, with some glass centred in it, and opened it for her husband who cocked an eye brow at her. She smiled innocently then shut the door after him, looking around in amazement. 

Micara grabbed her bag and walked to the bedroom, Jasper following behind her with his luggage

Micara grabbed her bag and walked to the bedroom, Jasper following behind her with his luggage. The half-breed opened a draw to stuff her clothes in, but when she opened her suitcase, she regretted ever letting Alice pack her clothes. Of course Alice filled most of her bag up with lingerie. At least her sister's one wasn't there- nope, it was. How in the? But then Micara remembered, She had hidden both lingerie sets in the same place, so when Alice went to find the one she got her when they went dressing for prom, she found this. 

Micara groaned in annoyance and ignored Jasper's look. She tried to grab and tip all the flashy clothes into the draw without Jasper seeing but he did. He didn't say anything though, he could tell she was already embarrassed, plus, he knew what his best friend was like, so he was expecting it. Micara hung up some of her skirts and some dresses, shirts and put away her trousers. She turned and saw Jasper, already done with his sorting, looking at her. She sat down on the bed, a sigh falling from her lips. Jasper took a seat next to her, and she immediately kissed him.  

The two stayed in the kiss for a while and Micara ended up on Jasper's lap. She broke the kiss to breathe then connected her hand to his wrist that had his hand to her face. They stayed like that for a few seconds.

"Make love to me," Micara whispered, a request that Jasper couldn't deny.

The two spent that night showing each other how deeply they cared for one and other.

...

When Micara woke up the next morning, she was very groggy. She lifted her head and saw that the bed's headboard had been partly destroyed and some pillows had been ripped. She was very sore and exhausted so she let her head fall back into the pillows. She looked to her side and saw a bite mark in a pillow, she couldn't help but find this hilarious. Jasper had bitten a pillow. She began to laugh and this got Jasper's attention from the living room where he was reading, so he quietly got up and stood in the day way, watching her laugh.

"What's so funny?" He wondered, starting to walk in.

Micara stopped her laugh and turned it into chuckles. "You bit a pillow,"

Jasper let out a chuckle at her childishness and kneeled onto the bed, holding the side of his face in his hand.

"Get changed, I'm taking you down to the village for breakfast," Jasper told, then left for her to change.

Micara got dressed in a silver turtleneck, some white jeans, a grey overcoat and some brown/grey boots. She jogged down the stairs of the cabin and Jasper was at the bottom, already in his coat and waiting. She grabbed his arm and the two went outside. The cold air nipped at her skin and she shuddered a little but Jasper pulled her closer, even when they were in the car, Jasper kept his arm around her. They arrived in the town and parked the car at the side near the mountain. 

The two walked around the town, Micara hanging onto Jasper's arm like they would if they were humans in the 1800's. They walked through the streets, some people smiled at them, Micara smiled back. It was very pretty here. Everyone seemed so happy. Their were children running around in the park and their families seemed all smiley. 

Jasper walking into a pastry shop and Micara got a chocolate muffin. Jasper walked his mate around the town whilst she ate then walked them back to the car and drove back to the house. Micara got out and flung her hair up in a messy ponytail and kicked off her shoes, sitting on the couch. Jasper sat next to her and she leaned onto him. The two talked about nonsense till late that evening.