T̶h̶i̶r̶t̶y̶-̶O̶n̶e̶

Micara managed to get Jasper to hunt with Emmett as soon as she woke up

Micara managed to get Jasper to hunt with Emmett as soon as she woke up. She couldn't manage her excitement and Jasper felt it but didn't ask, loving how she was so happy. She kissed him goodbye then everyone ran into action, blowing up balloons and putting decorations up. Micara had told Emmett to bring Jasper back in an hour and she was growing worried when he hadn't showed up. Rosalie kept telling her that they were probably just goofing off. Esme and Micara did some last touches and Rose told everyone what they got Jasper. Micara jumped in her seat when she heard Jasper and Emmett laughing loudly.

She ran out of her seat and jumped at Jasper who caught her effortlessly.

"Happy birthday baby!" She shouted kissing his face.

"Oh my God Micara!" Jasper gasped, piecing everything together.

She grabbed his hand and ran him into the house, Jaz immediately growing shocked at the state of the house.

"Present time!" She announced handing Jasper the bag.

"Why did you do this?" He asked taking the bag, everyone laughing at his reaction.

"Because it's your birthday and you deserve it, also you'd do the same for me so," she smirked, "Now open!"

Jasper opened the bag and took the first parcel out and unwrapped it. He immediately gawped at it, his jaw dropping.

"Who the hell told you I wanted these?" He asked glaring at Rosalie seconds later.

"She asked what you wanted!" Rosalie deadpanned, "Not my fault,"

Jasper sighed, thanking his girlfriend for the gift then unwrapped the books and candles. Jasper wasn't one to like being the centre of attention, but he had to admit to himself, he liked this. He took out his outfit and smiled. He kissed Micara's head then she passed him the card. His face fell blank when he read what was on it but then he chuckled making everyone else do the same.

"Thank you," He smiled.

"Oh that's not it," Micara grinned taking the cake Rosalie handed her.

"Oh my God," Jasper sighed.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Jasper! Happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang then Jasper blew out the candles.

Micara tackled him in a hug that he returned. He kissed her and everyone smiled.

"Thank you Darlin'" Jasper whispered.

"It's ok," she smiled kissing his cheek.

"Cake time!" Jacob and Renesmee shouted.

...

They all sat on the sofa, the three that could eat cake, eating cake and the vampires watching Tv around them. Only Jasper was sat reading one of his new books. Micara took a bite of the cake and peered at Jaz who was concentrating on the words on the paper. Micara smiled then Jasper looked up at her, feeling her happiness, making her look down because she got caught staring. Jasper chuckled slightly, going back to his book, a smile on his face. 

"We should go somewhere," Alice suggested.

"Where?" Esme asked.

"I'm not sure yet, I would suggest an amusement park but the look on Jasper's face says otherwise," Alice continued chucking at Jasper's risen eyebrow.

Micara laughed, looking at her lover again. He caught her eye and smiled back at her. 

"Can I just say," Emmett began making Rosalie 'Oh no', "I never expected this to happen!"

"What do you mean?" Jacob asked.

"Jasper and Micara!" Emmett continued, "You hated her guts and you were way to shy to make a move," 

Micara blushed slightly. "I guess it is a little shocking, but it's nice now," She said looking at Jasper again.

"Yeah, it is," He agreed.

"Y'know Micara, the reason why we knew about you is because me and Jake walked passed you in town," Nessie smiled.

"Oh! That's what that smell was, dog," Micara laughed, "No offence Jake,"

Jacob chuckled deciding to be nice and not be the only one that didn't laugh.

"I also described you as a Porcelain Doll," Renesmee said, "I think it's just your doe eyes,"

Micara blushed and they all chuckled at her shyness. Jasper couldn't agree with Renesmee more, Micara looked like a piece of china, her big brown eyes, her careful, sweet smile. She was unutterably adorable. Just her caring face made him want to melt. Her smile was infectious, so was her happiness. Her touch was as smooth as honey, sticky and always wanting more.

Jasper felt like time had froze as he looked at her. A smile was always plastered on her face, usually full of meaning and rarely fake but she always had one to make sure nobody worried about her. She had been through a lot of things that nobody even knew about, yet she stayed strong and had an amazing, infectious personality. She was a rare creature.