T̶h̶i̶r̶t̶y̶-̶F̶o̶u̶r̶

Micara gulped on air as she finished packing her bags to go to Mexico

Micara gulped on air as she finished packing her bags to go to Mexico. She and Jasper had been worried sick for this day and now that it had finally come, they didn't know what to say or think. Since Micara was family now, Carlisle and Esme thought it was fair that they all would go to say goodbye and watch her departure. Micara was nervous to see her sister. She didn't want to get yelled at or made fun of. She didn't want to get hurt. Yes, Micara was scared of Maria.

She got no sleep the night before and she would be practically shaking if it wasn't for Jasper with her right now. He was the one keeping her sane, he hated feeling her bad emotions. It made him sick. Micara had packed a weeks worth of clothes and some toiletries. She shut her bag, making sure it wouldn't open then left he room where Jasper was waiting for her. She offered him a smile that he sadly didn't return. Jasper had been distant since the week started. It worried her.

"The rest of them are in the car park," He told grabbing her luggage and holding her flat door open for her to walk out.

Micara looked at her flat with a sad look on her face, she really didn't want to leave, but she knew she had to. Micara shut and locked her flat door, passing the keys to Jasper after.

"Micara? Are you moving?" Ruby asked.

"I'm not, just visiting a family member," Micara smiled shortly then left to go down the stairs.

Micara walked out of her flat building and over to Jasper's car. Jasper put her luggage in the boot then took a seat next to her. He began to drive then a car honked its horn, Jasper looked and saw Rosalie in the car behind. He pressed his back to tell her he saw. Micara kept checking the time on her phone. She either wanted time to stop or for time to go really, really fast and get the trip over with. Deep down she knew this would never happen but she couldn't help but wish it would. She was worried for herself and Jasper. They would both be clueless without one and other. 

"If you keep doing that, you'll waist the battery," Jasper said softly.

"I have a portable charger and one that you can plug in," Micara told.

Jasper nodded and stopped at a red light. It was beginning to get busier as they got closer to the airport. Micara noticed and started to feel uncomfortable. Jasper wiped the emotion away as soon at it started, that she was grateful for. The male Hale turned into the car park for the airport and not even Jasper pathokinesis could stop her negative emotions now. Micara was starting to regret her decision to come to Canada, though she didn't even have a choice in the first place, if she never came, Jasper and her wouldn't be going through this pain.

Micara got out of the car and grabbed her suit case that Jasper took off of her immediately. The half-breed caught eyes with Esme who sent her a sympathetic look. Micara smiled at the woman but her eyes didn't sparkle they they always did when she smiled. The family walked into the airport and stopped when they were outside the door Micara had to go through to get to her plane. The half-breed had her ticket on her phone so all she needed to do was show it to the person.

Jasper put down her bag next to her, which made her turn to look at him. Those goddamn tears were starting to rise in her eyes. Seeing this, Jasper engulfed her in his arms. She put her arms around his neck, starting to cry. Esme, Carlisle, Nessie and Rosalie frowned. This was a saddening sight seeing one of the happiest people they knew break down. Esme couldn't take it anymore, she let go of Carlisle and joined the hug that Jasper and Micara were in. Rosalie joined in next. Then Emmett and Alice. Renesmee let go of Jacob and joined the hug, somehow managing to take Micara's hand.

Jacob and Macey stood back, Macey not liking to be touched by people she wasn't used to and Jacob didn't wanna join just because they were vampires. Edward, Bella and Carlisle watched too. 

"I don't wanna leave," Micara sobbed into Jasper's neck.

If Jasper could cry, he would be. "You'll come back," 

"I still don't wanna go," She whimpered.

"Be brave for me," He whispered.

"You'll be ok Micara," Alice promised.

"It'll be ok Honey," Esme hugged her.

"If she touches you, I'll hurt her," Emmett protected.

"Nothing will happen, you'll be safe," Renesmee told.

"You're stronger than you think Care-Bear," Rosalie promised.

Then with tears in her brown, doe eyes, Micara took off for her flight.