S̶i̶x̶t̶y̶-̶S̶e̶v̶e̶n̶

Micara and Jasper put the kids to bed early that day

Micara and Jasper put the kids to bed early that day. Their logic was that if they had an early night, then they wouldn't be so moody in the morning. And it worked for a while, when the sun arose from behind the clouds at 7am, Jasper woke the kids up whilst Micara was making them breakfast. It was jam and toast, nothing complicated, because they didn't have time. They had an hour left until the three Volturi members showed up. Alice told everyone that Aro had told them to come early because he thought they'd all be unprepared.

Jasper seated the twins in their high chairs and the parents watched them eat. Of course they were in a sticky mess after so Micara bathed them quickly and got them into outfits. Alice did Samantha's hair whilst Rosalie did Samson's. Everyone re-located in the living room on the second floor. Emmett was sat on the back of the sofa, his feet on the pillows. Esme and Carlisle were sat together as were Alice and Macey. Issy and Rosalie were skimming through magazines, both too stressed to pay attention.

Jasper and Micara were trying to make the atmosphere less tense for their children because they both noticed it. Then Alice spoke up.

"They're here,"

Micara and Jasper stood up and left the twins to sit and stare at them as they walked away. The married couple walked to the door where indeed there were three Volturi vampires dressed in black. Micara saw Astrid, then Robyn but when she saw Alec, she had to stop herself from making a disgusted face. Jasper opened the door and Micara stepped out first with her arms crossed. You could say she looked like Rosalie when she first met Bella.

"Hello," Jasper started.

Astrid scoffed. "Well that was straightforward,"

"Oh I'm sorry. Hi Astrid! Welcome to our home, would you like to come in for a cup of coffee?" Micara asked sarcastically.

Astrid glared at the Hanson and the Hanson stared right back. Robyn cleared her throat, she was slightly embarrassed.

"Sorry Mrs, and Mr. Hale. We've been informed that there might be some immortal children here. We've only come to check if those allocations are true," Robyn calmed the situation with her soothing voice

"And who told you that?" Micara wondered

"They don't want to be revealed," Robyn frowned.

"Can we just get this over and done with?" Alec sighed, sounding bored, "I wanna go home,"

Micara shuddered at the sound of his voice but moved to the side for them to enter. Robyn thanked her for letting them in then Alec walked passed then Astrid, who whispered to Jasper,

"You should put your wife on a leash,"

Micara's jaw dropped open. How dare Astrid tell Jasper that. Jasper clenched his fists but walked in anyway. When both Hale's entered the house again, Jasper put an arm around his wife's waist to settle her. It was the mother instinct. Her children were in danger with them even in the same house. But still, the three Volturi members were brought to the living room where most of the Cullens were. Some of them had left, like Alice and Macey, Esme and Nessie.

The twins looked up at the new people that entered the living room in confusion. Samantha gazed at her parents then back at the people in the red cloaks. Samson looked at his sister then went back to staring at the new people.

"Aw," Robyn smiled.

Astrid elbowed her in the gut. Robyn winced but stood straight again.

"Well they look real," Alec said

Micara crossed her arms and looked at her children.

"Their hearts beating, can't you hear it?" Carlisle spoke calmly.

"Yes, but it could be fake," Astrid pouted

"How so?" Jasper asked

"We need proper proof," Astrid continued

Edward let out a loud sigh from the corner. Micara looked at him and thought deeply about what they could mean.

"You could not possibly mean that," Jasper gasped.

Alec gave him a cocky look.

"You didn't do that with Renesmee!" Edward objected

"Do what?" Micara asked

"Make them bleed for proof," Jasper hissed

Micara's jaw dropped open. "We're not letting you do that to our kids,"

"Then we'll take it upon ourselves," Alec told Micara, black fog escaping his hands straight after.

Nobody had time to react. Their eyesight, hearing and sense of touch was taken from them. Micara started to scream, but it was useless. Nobody could hear her apart from the vampires that were trying to hurt her kids. She tried to run but it felt like someone was keeping her back, but she didn't know so she kept trying.

The twins watched as the scary new people walked in front of them. Robyn, the kindest of them all, pushed Micara back because she was getting close. Jasper stood still with a look of horror on his face. Micara was crying and trying to lash out, screaming cuss and swear words, but nobody heard her apart from the Volturi members so it didn't matter. Nobody was going to help. Alec and Astrid cut one of the kids' wrist and because Alec wanted to make Micara worse, he let her hear a little.

The children started to scream and cry. Micara heard this and began to scream too.

"Stop hurting my children!" She shouted, "You monsters!"

Robyn felt incredibly bad. She didn't want to do this.

Finally, it was all over and everyone got their senses back. Micara ripped herself from Robyn's grasp and shoved passed Alec to get to her crying children. Jasper was quick to follow. He smelled his children's blood. Micara hugged both of them to her chest and tried to stop crying.

"I hate you," She spat, turning around and glaring at the Volturi members.

Alec and Astrid had a sick smile on their faces whilst Robyn frowned in sorrow. Then they left quickly and Carlisle ran to them. He took the children to be helped and for their wounds to stop bleeding. Jasper grabbed Micara and held her close, letting her cry in his chest. He held her tightly and she held him tightly as well. How badly that could've ended. But the children were safe now.

"They're gonna be ok Micara," Issy's voice was heard.

Astrid_Stewart1

Alexander_Volturi

Telepathic_Mind

FINALLY UPDATEDDDDD!!!