T̶w̶e̶n̶t̶y̶ ̶F̶o̶u̶r̶

Micara was frozen

Micara was frozen. Her tears now stung her face as the wolf opened its mouth to reveal sharp, dagger like teeth. Her breathing was rough with fear, her eyes had just been snapped shut, she couldn't bear to watch her own death, and just after things were going so well.

"Sam, let her go. She's like Renesmee. She means no harm," Edwards voice said from the other side of the field.

Micara sighed with relief, but the wolf locked eyes with her and growled making her suck in another breath.

"Sam please let her go," Jasper said roughly.

Micara felt safe now. She didn't care that a wolf was wanting to kill her, Jasper was making her not worry, making her feel safe. Sam, the wolf, lifted his paw for Micara to escape, that she did. She used her vampire speed and ran over to Jasper who had his arms open to take her in. Sam growled again at this, making Carlisle step in.

"Renesmee can do the same thing she just hasn't unlocked it yet. Micara is many years older then Renesmee," Carlisle explained.

Jasper rubbed Micara's hand soothingly then stroked her head that was engrossed in his neck.

"He doesn't understand how you can unlock it," Edward translated.

"I couldn't do it when I was Renesmee's age. Her mental age is Fifty something, but I'm nearly three hundred, so I have more experience," Micara whispered but they could all hear her.

"He says he now understands and he apologises," Edward told.

"You're forgiven," Micara responded, knowing it was a misunderstanding.

"To hell he is," Rosalie hissed.

"Can we go home?" Micara asked Jasper who in seconds had ran them to the house.

He set her on the ground but Rosalie then took her into a hug. She let the half-breed go and glared at Jacob.

"You never told us your pack were here," Rose seethed.

"Because you'd get like this," Jacob retorted.

"Why do they always follow us! Carlisle, can't you do something about that?" Rosalie asked.

"Sadly not, we have no power over them," Carlisle sighed.

"But we can talk to them! Tell them to bugger off!" Rose shouted in anger, "Moronic mutts,"

"Don't," Jacob hissed.

"Guys," Renesmee said sternly.