O̶n̶e̶-̶H̶u̶n̶d̶r̶e̶d̶!̶

Offensive slurs

The next day was normal in the beginning. Samantha got up, went downstairs and did normal human things, eat, shower, ignore Maria, the list goes on. Samson and Jasper were out, Samantha figured with each other, probably the woods and Leah was with the pack, Jacob told her. She had no other choice but to sit down and watch Tv with the rest of the family she'd been distant with. Rosalie was with Emmett, a blank look on her face, in fact, everyone had one. Looking around, Samantha was shocked to see that everyone looked like a zombie. 

Everyone but Maria. The wicked woman was staring at Micara's daughter with a vile stare. Sam ignored it but had a small smile on her face, acting as innocent as she could appear to be. The smile had only gotten wider when the news came on Tv and the reporter spoke about gay people that were starting a rights march. Maria scoffed then grimaced. 

"The local queer people have decided to put a stop to the homophobia and give acceptance to everybody," The reporter continued.

"As they should," Samantha nodded.

"What?" Maria tilted her head.

"People should fight for their rights, especially queer people considering their past," Sam clarified, looking at Maria and watching her expression.

"You really think that? I personally think they should still be rolled up and lit on fire, a bunch of fags," The vampire laughed.

Samantha's jaw dropped, "What the hell? Are you not going to do anything about this!?" She looked around at her zombie-like family and watched as they shook their heads.

"What, are you gay?" Maria questioned.

"Yes. Yes I am Maria, wanna role me up too? Only problem is that I'm already hot enough the fire wont really make a difference.... But you on the other hand," Sam seethed, stepping up from the couch and towards Maria.

Maria grinned, "What are you going to do? Run and cry to Daddy?"

"No because he's under your manipulation," 

"Bite me," 

"Nah 'cause you already have enough of 'em," Sam took that smile off of her face.

Maria raised her hand to hit Samantha, but the smart girl ducked just in time.

"You might be fast Samantha, but you're not fast enough," Maria hissed, standing up to over tower the other girl but truth was they were nearly the same height.

"I'm not backin' down, you deserve hell at this point, you deserved it many years ago and I am prayin' you get it!" Sam shouted, fisting her hands.

"Go on, lose control of your powers Micara, I know you want to," Maria smiled wickedly, it dropped when she realized what she'd said.

"I have no powers to lose control with, I only have temper, and you're getting me really fuckin' steamed up," 

"You wanna hurt me, don't you. It's the look on your face. You're right, this time you do remind me of Jasper," Maria chuckled, "Take a shot, try and hurt me,"

Samantha took the chance, she fisted her hand tighter and shot it forward, the fist hitting the female vampire with a big force, making Maria stumble backwards. Maria looked up in shock, it must've actually hurt her.

"H-how did you-"

"Two quarters vampire bitch," 

Maria sped over to Samantha and pushed her to the ground. She gasped and went to stand up again, Maria grabbed Samantha's wrist and smiled.

"If you're such a strong half-breed, you'll be able to take this," Maria grinned, throwing Sam over her shoulder, the half-breed hitting the back wall.

The vampire strength she had blocked out most of the pain, making her speed over to Maria, knock her to the ground and start hitting her. Maria yelped, totally shocked at this behaviour from a half vampire, but started hitting back. Rosalie glitched, she broke through the mask of manipulation and saw what was happening. Shielding herself and making it seem like she was still robotic, Rosalie silently walked over to her phone and texted Jasper to come back home. He'd help, but if only she knew that he was the main one being manipulated.

Samantha would explain the fight she was having with a full vampire as a 'bitch fight'. It truly was just slapping of the hands and pushing. 

"You've ruined my life!" Sam shouted, giving a hit back to the woman.

"You've ruined mine!" Maria screamed, throwing her hand forward and sending a scratch down the side of Sam's face.

As Samantha flinched in pain, a screeching sound of glass breaking sounded in the room and Maria was crying.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" 

Samantha was grabbed and placed so her back was leaning on the wall. 

"She tried to- she was being rude and, and-" Samantha stuttered, sniffing and smelling the blood from her face.

"Samantha, why would you do this?" Jasper glared, cradling the manipulator in his arms.

Samson stood in the living room entrance an appalled look on his fallen features.

"I- I- What?" Sam gasped, "I didn't do that to her! Dad, look what she's done to me!" 

"You're fine Samantha," Jasper hissed, making her flinch.

"She broke my hand off Jasper!" Maria whined, giving him puppy eyes.

Jasper looked at her for a moment, unsure of what to think but that expression was wiped off of his face and he rushed to help her.

"Carlisle, a hand," Jasper told his father who stood up to assist. 

Sam still sat with her back to the wall, Sammy standing next to her with shock. Samantha tried to object, say something, but she couldn't. Maria walked out of the room with Jasper hugging her tight. When they were out of the room Samson bent down and pressed his hand to Sam's cut. She winced but allowed him to wipe the blood.

We need to get you cleaned up- Samson

We need to go to Mom, to end this- Samantha