T̶w̶e̶n̶t̶y̶ ̶F̶i̶v̶e̶

Micara's favourite hobby was to shop

Micara's favourite hobby was to shop. Ever since she went dress shopping, she was stuck with the idea of of a spending spree, whenever she went out. The first place Alice and Macey took Micara was the dress shop in the mall. It wasn't Victoria's Secret, which was a relief for Micara because she did not want Alice to buy her another set of Lingerie. The one she had would not get used at all. Alice had plans to get Micara a black dress for her and Jasper's date. Micara was excited and was talking to Macey whilst Alice had a vision of where to find the dress.

"Has Alice always had visions?" Micara asked.

"Yeah," Macey nodded.

"How does she get them?" Micara wondered, the thought of knowing about a gift that detailed in depth making her intruiged.

"It's her gift," Macey explained, like it was obvious.

"And my gift is amazing!" Alice shouted, "This way!"

They both followed Alice who seemed to be having a shopping seizure. Alice picked up an item and showed it to Micara who was gobsmacked.

"Alice I love this," Micara whispered

"I knew you would! Let's get it," Alice replied.

Alice then took her mate and Micara to a hardware store where she picked up some more plates and glasses for Micara's flat. Micara thanked her generously and repetitively told Alice that she could afford it herself but of course Alice decline and told her not to worry. Macey smirked whenever Alice denied Micara's request to pay her back. She found it amusing. Micara was so exited for her date with Jasper and the mates could tell.

When the time reached 6:30pm, Alice knew she needed to take Micara back  home for her date. Micara was sat in the backseat of the car with a wide smile on her face, all the way home. Alice stopped outside her flat and Micara thanked both of them a lot before running up her stairs with two bags, she would've entered her house as soon as possible but Ruby stopped her.