S̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶y̶-̶S̶i̶x̶

The twins had to sleep on the two couches in the living room. They didn't even talk to each other in the morning. The main Alpha wolf demanded that they called their parents using his phone, and because Samantha was the least frightened of her parents, she was the one to call them.

"Hello?" 

Sam immediately felt a pang of guilt. Her mother's voice sounded broken and scratchy, clearly she had been crying. It took a second for Samantha to reply.

"Hey Mom," 

"Samantha! Baby where are you! Where's your brother!?" Micara sobbed

"He's next to me. We're at the wolves house," Sam told

"What on Earth are you doing there?"

Sam flinched at her father's tone. He sounded really angry, upset and portrayed. 

"Dad I'm sorry. We both snuck out, to the beach. I'm sorry. I just wanted to have some fun, sleeping is boring," Samantha explained

"That's not good enough. Your Mother's coming down there right now to pick you both up. The rest of us will be meeting you at the treaty line," Jasper paused, "I hope you're happy with the trouble you've caused," 

Jasper hung up and Sam slammed the phone down and threw herself so she leaned back on the wall. Her dad seemed mad. It was unfair, she was a teenager, wanting to explore the world, give her a break. 

"Wolf boy, our Mom's picking us up," Samantha told Sam.

"Don't call me Wolf Boy. Also, don't do anything like this again," Sam scolded

"Sure thing Wolfie," Sam sat down on the sofa, next to her brother.

Samson spoke up after a second.

"Are they angry?" 

"Dad's pretty pissed. Mom just want's us back. So... Meh," Samantha informed

"I hope they can forgive us," Samson frowned

"Mom will, just like that. Dad will be a jerk for a few weeks, but we'll be fine," Sam told

There was suddenly a knock at the door and Leah hopped up to answer it. 

"Where are they Leah?" Micara asked, walking inside.

Micara walked into the living room and she engulfed her children in her arms and kissed their heads.

"Babys! Why did you do this?" She begged

"I'm sorry Mom," Samson looked away, not bearing to see his mothers broken eyes.

"It's ok, let's go, get to the car outside," Micara told and the kids obeyed.

The mother was about to walk out of the door after her kids but Leah stopped her.

"Micara, I need to talk to you, privately," 

"What's up," Micara checked that the kids were out of hearing distance.

"I imprinted on your daughter," Leah mumbled.

Micara stumbled backwards in shock. She wasn't against it or nothing, it was just that Leah spurted it out really fast. The wolf girl must have misread Micara's face because she got anxious.

"Urm, It- I, It doesn't have to be romantically, I could be her protector or sister," Leah stammered

Micara smiled softly. "Leah, I'm happy for you. I don't care that you imprinted on her. I care that you're happy,"

Leah was taken aback. "So, I could date Samantha?"

"If Sam wants to be romantically involved with you, then I'm all in," Micara told, bringing Leah in for a hug, "Visit us anytime you want,"

"Ok, also, you won't tell Jasper will you? I sense he'd get really angry and try to kill me," Leah muttered

Micara chuckled and kissed Leah's head. "I wont tell him until you want me to, even better, when you're ready, tell him yourself, I'll be here for you," 

"Thanks, I think you better get going, I heard Jasper on the phone, he sounded mad," Leah shrugged

"He is, though I think he's just hurt more," Micara looked to the ground, "Thank you,"

Leah nodded and Micara jogged down the steps to the car and drove off road towards the woods, where the opening of the trees parted and the ground was more smooth. It was perfect really, because Macey and Alice would drive it into town when the mother had stopped at the treaty line, then Jasper and herself would carry and run to the house with the kids in their arms. Speaking of the kids, they were at silently in the backseats looking guilty. 

Micara frowned and looked back forward. She was feeling a similar emotion that was irritating her skin. She was feeling stressed and worried. The kids had no idea that they had an aunt from her side of the family and could possibly find out that they exist. Maria was coming over, to Micara's flat, and if the vampire finds it empty, she'd get confused and suspicious. They'd all have to talk about it when they get back to the house, meaning Jasper and Micara would have to fill in all the gaps to their children. It wouldn't be fair on the twins, having so much been kept away from them.

Sammy took Sam's hand as soon as the rest of the family came into view. All of them were standing in the clearing, Jasper at front. His face looked kinda dark, something that made the twins regret what they did. They hated when Jasper was mad at them. When they looked around ten, they stuck stickers on Jasper's bike and lemme tell you, those stickers were so hard to get off, they left scratches. Jasper didn't talk to them for two days. It felt horrible. 

Micara turned around in her seat.

"Your dad wouldn't like me telling you this, but he's more upset then angry at you. Don't let it get to you that bad," Micara told her kids who sat with a guilty look on their faces.

The three got out and Jasper sped forward, engulfing both of the twins each. Then he let go and let out a breath. 

"You two are grounded, for a week, no, two. You don't even want to know what you put us through. What were you thinking?" Jasper asked

The twins looked at each other for a second.

"We're sorry dad," Samson spoke.

"Good, now let's go," Jasper frowned, eyes softening for a second when he looked at Micara.