S̶i̶x̶t̶y̶-̶E̶i̶g̶h̶t̶

That night, Micara and Jasper slept with the toddler twins next to them

That night, Micara and Jasper slept with the toddler twins next to them. They were paranoid that something would happen. During the night though, Jasper went downstairs leaving Micara was the fast asleep kids, but he knew they would be safe because everyone was home. Micara was so happy her children were alright, Carlisle stitched up their wrists, making them mostly ok again. It was still a shock for the twins though.

"Mommy?"

"She's dead,"

"She isn't dead dummy. She's a-sleep,"

Micara groaned but made her eyes open. And right above her eyes were two children, the girl had long locks down to her shoulders and the boy had frizzy hair down to the tops of his ears. Behind them, standing near the door, was Jasper and his jaw had dropped.

"Samantha? Samson?" Micara gasped

They both smiled. "I told you she wasn't dead," Samantha stuck her tongue out.

"Oh my God, babies you can talk!" Micara grinned pulling them down in for a hug that Jasper watched with a smile.

"Duh," Samantha said.

This made Micara and Jasper laugh. The twins got off the bed and opened the door then ran downstairs. Micara looked at Jasper in confusion but she was so happy. The children looked around 6 years old now. From downstairs, the parents could hear everyone cooing over the kids.

"Oh my God, they are so beautiful" Micara smiled.

"They get that from you," Jasper flirted

Micara chuckled. "Then I'm guessing Samantha get's her sass from you?"

Jasper smirked. "Possibly,"

Then from downstairs, you heard Emmett mimic, "Never turn your back on your enemy,"

Jasper rolled his eyes.

"What?" Micara asked

"When I trained everyone one time, I said that and I did sound sassy," Jasper admitted

"Sassy Jazzy," Micara nodded, "It suites you,"

"Sassy Sammy!" Samantha suddenly shouted entering the bedroom.

"Oh no not two," Micara groaned playfully.

"Three actually," Samson rushed into the room.