S̶i̶x̶t̶y̶-̶N̶i̶n̶e̶

Samantha and Samson were sat at the kitchen stools drawing with some paper Alice provided. Samson was drawing a fire truck because he'd seen zoom past the house. Samantha was drawing a rainbow that sat on some clouds. Samantha's feet were swinging under the table and she was listening to the radio. Samson had half on his tongue out as he concentrated. Carlisle then came up behind them and leaned on the counter.

"I've informed the wolves about the twins," He told

"Ok, Thank you," Micara smiled, looking back at her children and remembering how she got attacked by a wolf once. 

Jasper walked in with a relaxed look on his face. "I think we should go out today,"

"Can we see the trains?" Samson asked

Jasper chuckled. "Sorry Little man, I've got a better idea," 

"Better then trains?" Samantha backed her brother up.

"Much better," He told, then turned to his wife, "We're gonna have to run there,"

Just as Jasper did with the other twin, Micara picked up her daughter and ran them out of the house. Very, very strangely, the twins giggled. Micara knew where Jasper was taking them right before she saw it. The gazebo house. It still looked pretty. Samantha and Samson awed at it then begged to be let down so they could go inside. Micara and Jasper followed them hand in hand. The kids looked at everything excitedly but needed help getting up the ladder, and when they did, they both jumped on the bed. 

"So," Jasper started, "Edward thinks they have a gift,"

"What gift!" Micara smiled excitedly.

"He thinks they have a shield. He also said that he can't read their minds, so that's probably why," Jasper said

"We can read minds," Samantha told, her and her brothers head popping out of the bed.

"What!?" Micara asked, walking a little closer to them.

"Yeah... but only each others," Samantha continued

"So you can't read ours?" Jasper made sure, there was no way he'd be able to handle three mind readers. 

The twins both nodded. Jasper and Micara looked at each other and smiled.

"You two really are something," The mother sighed awing at her children.

"I know right," Jasper agreed lovingly. 

He put an arm around his wife and she rested her head on his shoulder. They both watched their children mess around and play pretend games.

When the little family of four arrived back at the house, the twins rushed to the Kitchen because it was their dinner time. Micara cooked them some risotto with some chicken pieces then walked with them to the sofa. The kids sat down and watched the children's program, their eyes glued to it. Jasper was curled up on the love seat, reading the second book that he got for his birthday ages ago. 

"I want a boyfriend," Samantha said.

Jasper's eyes immediately snapped up from his book to look at his daughter.

"What?" Micara laughed

"You can't have a boyfriend until your 100 years old," Jasper told her.

"I want one," Samantha sat in silence for a second, "Daddy's my boyfriend.

Micara snorted with laugher and Jasper chuckled. Rosalie looked up from her magazine and smiled. Samson thought for a moment. 

"Can I have a boyfriend?" He asked and Alice snapped her head up with a smile.

Micara and Jasper looked at each other with a shocked expression. It took a moment to reply to his question.

"Yes you can Samson, but when you're older," Micara smiled, kissing her son's head.

Jasper nodded his head in agreement. Suddenly, Jacob walked into the house with Renesmee.

"The packs going back to Forks for a little while. I was thinking we could all go. If that's all right with everyone?" The wolf wondered, as he sat down, Nessie following his lead.

Esme and Carlisle looked at each other, like they were having a secret conversation. 

"Everyone?" Carlisle said

Everyone seemed to agree to this offer. 

"Great, I'll tell 'em," Jacob side smiled, getting out his phone and texting the rest of the pack.

Samson wriggled himself off the couch and ran to the kitchen, his feet stomping on the tiles. Clattering was heard and then Samson shouted.

"Guys! Come here!" He demanded

Jasper rushed to the kitchen first, thinking his son was in danger, everyone else was close behind.

"Welcome to Forks!" He giggled, showing the handful of cutlery items in his hands.

Issy laughed and covered her mouth. Everyone else seemed to be amused at the young Hale's act. 

"No silly, Forks is a real place with massive trees!" Alice exited him

"There are trees in the drawer!" Samantha exclaimed

Jasper and Micara looked at each other and smiled.