F̶i̶f̶t̶y̶-̶E̶i̶g̶h̶t̶

1&1/2 Weeks Later:

1&1/2 Weeks Later:

Negative.

Micara's hands shook as she put it in the bin, making sure to cover it up with tissue paper. It's not like Jasper would go into the bathroom, but she had to make sure. She stuck her hands in the back pockets of her jeans and made her way to the living room. Jasper was out hunting, something she was ok with. Whilst he was out, Micara went to the town and brought a few things. Now back in the honeymoon house, she settled down with a blanket over her feet and watched a show she had found.

The half-breed had been ill for the last couple days. Sickness, headaches and very sleepy. Jasper thought it had something to do with the hunting trip, but Micara had other ideas. It was today when she gathered enough strength to search for something to tell her idea was right or wrong. And it was wrong. Her idea was wrong. Meaning Jasper's could be right. Or she'd just gotten the flue or something. Jasper hadn't been clingy, but he had been making sure she was ok. He didn't need to ask since his gift worked well on her.

Jasper had been using his power on her, to try to make her better. He tried to offer her to go back to Canada but she didn't wanna go back just yet. Micara was adamant that she would get better and that she didn't need to go back home for Carlisle to check on her. She told Jasper that she was fine, but in reality, she wasn't so sure anymore.

Micara wanted to be fine, she didn't want to wake up at night and want to puke or have a headache that would ruin her's and Jasper's day. It was horrible, all she could do was try and relax. Though it seemed impossible to relax when your always uncomfortable. 

Micara climbed to her feet to grab some food, something she'd been off of for the last few days. She got some cereal and her phone to occupy her time without Jasper. She grabbed a spoonful and scrolled through Instagram. She stopped at a picture and something suddenly clicked in her mind. It was a picture of a baby. 

"I'm half human," Micara whispered.

Everything seemed to happen too fast then. Micara tapped her phone and dialed a number. She took a human pregnancy test, it could've given her the wrong results.

"Hey Care Bare, Having fun?" Rosalie teased.

"Rose," Micara whimpered, stopping Rosalie's games.

"What? What's wrong?" Rosalie panicked.

"I've been feeling sick and having headaches and not really been into food at the moment. Rosalie I think somethings happened to me and I don't think Jasper will like it," Micara stressed.

"What Micara?" Rosalie worried.

"I think I'm pregnant,"