Happy Ending ~ Part 2

Two months later and it was Christmas. Kitty didn't have much of a bump this time, to her delight, because carrying around two of Happy's demon spawns (that she loves dearly) at the same time was like they were using her insides as punching bags and it was not fun. But this pregnancy seemed to be doing better.

The twins, as well as the rest of the club's kids were at their 'grandma' Gemma and Nero's place for the night so that everyone could gather and make ready for Santa to show up. Then everyone would get together in the morning for breakfast and presents there with the kids. This left the parents with empty houses and Kitty planned to take full advantage of that fact.

Happy had been in the living room watching cartoons and Kitty just smiled at him. Even when the kids aren't home he still watches cartoons. But she wanted his attention, because she was horny as fuck and needed to be thoroughly satisfied by her husband... even if they had sex about 4 times earlier that day, and in fact only just finished a previous round about two hours or so ago. It didn't matter to her how many times they did it earlier that day, because she needed him now. She walks out in front of Happy wearing just a black lace camisole top and her matching thong, sashaying her hips seductively as she lays sideways down on the white fur rug that was in front of the fireplace and Christmas tree.

(Pretend she's got a slight baby bump 😜)

Happy was thoroughly involved in his cartoons when something in black and with immaculately smooth skin caught the corner of his eye as it walked in front of him causing them to shift to look at the movement and his pupils to instantly dilate while his eyebrows and his dick began to rise upward at what he saw.

"Little kitten, what are you doing?" He rasped out, leaning forward from his reclined back position and plopping his sock covered feet back on the floor from the coffee table he had them propped up on, making sure to shift his dick as to not pinch it between the folds of his now tight jeans, while he turned the TV off. Kitty just sat there looking sad and only barely glanced up at him through her long dark lashes and laid completely down, face still towards him as she sighed heavily, touching her slightly round stomach, "Nothing, I was just a little cold while I was all alone in the bedroom so I figured I'd warm up by the fire." He felt a smile try to sneak up onto his lips but he held it off. She should write porn stories cause what she just said as her reasoning was cheesy as hell, he mused... but he was going to go along with it because he knew she was needing some of his big vitamin D, and he oh so rapturously was going to give it to her. "Oh really? Then why didn't you put some clothes on? I was trying to enjoy my cartoons woman." He got up and walked over towards her feet and stood there, arms crossed with him trying to look annoyed and menacing.

She pouted out her lip and caressed her hands along her body slow and tantalizingly, and his dick was throbbing. "I do have clothes on though." He sighed in fake anger as he uncrossed his arms and knelt down on the floor so he could hover over her body with his. He pulled on the strap of her top and raised a brow, "You call this clothing?" She was slowly wiggling her body under his now, her hands finding their way to the hem of his shirt and under it. His skin twitched under the touch of her warm fingers as he glared at her playfully. She nodded her head causing him to reach up with his hand and grabbed her jaw roughly, "Use your words little kitten." He let go of her face and moved his hand down to his side.