Chapter 12: Closet Sex

Music: Christina Milian - Dip It Low

Gemma had told Kitty a few of the croweaters would show up for the party but mainly to help cook and keep the alcohol flowing. Once they arrived she went through the whole thing with Reznik and the girls again and while they cooked, she let him outside to patrol.

She also took that moment to inform the girls that they aren't to be taking any of the men to any part in her house to fuck, that her house wasn't a brothel and she didn't want it smelling like one. If they wanted to fuck, they could leave her house and go somewhere else. She also hinted that if she caught any of them doing so, they would end up being sold to human traffickers or fed to her dog, because she was rich and could do whatever the fuck she wanted and even the club couldn't stop her.

 She also hinted that if she caught any of them doing so, they would end up being sold to human traffickers or fed to her dog, because she was rich and could do whatever the fuck she wanted and even the club couldn't stop her

(It's a showroom house, just imagine it's better furnished, decorated and piled high with all sorts of foods)

About an hour later, the sides dishes were done and set out on the counter area in the dining room as well as all over the table. She was manning the grill cooking the hamburgers, hot dogs, steak strips, chicken and everything else that needed it.

She heard the bikes start to pull up and she forgot that the car gate was closed and that Reznik was out front when one of the girls, Kiki, came out and got Kitty's attention, "Umm Kitty, some of the guys are here and they can't get in cause of... well your wolf.."

Kitty's eyes widened and she laughed, "Shit, yea, here take over Kiki and I'll take care of it."

She walked to the side gate and opened it to see Reznik by the car gate, growling and snapping as Tig, Bobby, Clay, and Quinn were standing there. She quickly sprinted over and called out, "Reznik, vstan!" With that the dog just sat down and eyed them carefully.

She reached the car gate and opened it, "Sorry about that guys, I forgot he was out here." They all looked at her, not sure they wanted to come in and face the wolf. "I was told you got a dog, not a fucking WOLF!" Tig shrieked, eyeing the dog. She crossed her arms over her chest and huffed, "Wolfdog actually. Now get your bikes in and parked off the street and get into the back, one of you can take over the grilling for Kiki."

She looked to Reznik and rubbed his ears lovingly, "Reznik, mnou." He stood up and began to follow Kitty right by her side.

"You think it's safe?" Bobby asked looking at Tig, then Clay. Both shrugged their shoulders.

"It's perfectly safe ya big pussies!" She yelled over the ever increasing space between her and the guys. They came in with their bikes and parked next to her tank and went to the back.

She decided now was a good time to go in and get changed since she had gotten food stuff all over her. Reznik followed right beside her and sat down near the bed while she took off her clothes and looked through her closet naked.