Juice Ending ~ Part 1

Music:  Maroon 5 - Sugar

Even though he was hurt, he still caught her when she ran to him and wrapped her arms and legs around him, nearly knocking them both over. The tears she was holding back began to fall in happiness knowing he was alive, as they kissed passionately, their love for each other pouring out in bucket loads.

When she pulled back she nuzzled her face into his neck and just sobbed "Oh god I was so scared I was going to lose you, Juicy fruit!" He just chuckled as he held her to him before pulling her back so he could caress her face with the back of his ...

When she pulled back she nuzzled her face into his neck and just sobbed "Oh god I was so scared I was going to lose you, Juicy fruit!" He just chuckled as he held her to him before pulling her back so he could caress her face with the back of his hand, wiping tears away, "Nah, I may be softer than the others but you can't get rid of me that easily." He winks at her and she just chuckled and slid down his body to stand on her own feet. "Yeah well don't ever scare me like that again or I'll kill you myself!" She smacked his arm somewhat hard even if it was meant to be playful. He winced, "Well how else were we supposed to come and rescue you if we didn't go in expecting a fight?"

She crossed her arms and glared, "Doesn't matter, I've just figured out how I want my future to look and I can't be going and losing the most important part of it." He raised a brow as he tried to understand what she had said. Clearly he didn't quite grasp that by her running to him first, she had chosen him. When his brain finally kicked in his face lit up with that gorgeous smile she loved so much and looked at her hopefully. "Are you saying that I'm...?" She nods her head and he instantly grabs her face and kisses her hard. He pulled away for a split second to whisper onto her lips a sweet, "I love you KitKat." In which she replied with her own, "And I love you Juicy fruit." Before they started kissing again.

They were getting a bit deeper into it when there was a throat cleared behind her, she turned around and blushed when her eyes landed on everyone that was there. She looked to Juice to maybe take some of the embarrassment away but he was just as red faced. As she looked at everyone who were there, she realized how much these rough and tumble guys cared about her and she them. She saw Lee and Bowie and gasped, they also came to rescue her. She slightly skipped over to them and threw her arms around their necks and kissed their cheeks each at a time when her eyes landed on Dmitri. She smiled and went over to him, throwing her arms around him while his swallowed her up and lifted her off the ground making her laugh, "Kiska!" he roared out with a jovial tone as Juice came over towards the group with a huge smile on his still somewhat pink face.

Dmitri placed her back down on the ground and she gives him a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you for helping Dmitri, it means a lot to me." He placed a hand on her face and kissed her forehead, "Da, anything for kiska." She hugged him once more then turned to the rest of the Russian SONs, "Spasibo vam vsem. YA blagodaren tebe i navsegda ostanus' u tebya v dolgu. yesli komu-nibud' iz vas chto-nibud' ponadobitsya, prosto sprosite. YA ser'yezno." [Thank you all. I am grateful to you and will forever be in your debt. If any of you need anything, just ask. I'm serious.] They all nodded or waved a hand at her with smiles in response to her. She did hug another two guys as she had known them from when she was in Russia before, and when Juice came over and placed a hand on the small of her back, he smiled, "We should get going. Guys are waiting." She chuckled and said a final goodbye to them and turned back around and walked towards the plane with her and Juice's arms wrapped around each other. She could see that the plane was indeed packed with their bikes and the other guys were passing by them to say their farewells to the foreign brothers and heading onto the plane.