Chapter 11: Reznik & Swimming

Music: Rob Zombie - Superbeast

Kitty had been gone over a week. She had asked Juice to water her lawn and flowers while she was away, and he very readily accepted wanting something else to do besides work in the shop or party. While she was gone, she had finally decided to get herself that attack dog, and this one would definitely cause the guys to shit a whole brick house... each.

She had been searching online and found this dog training facility that well, trained dogs. She had to spend a few days there to let the dog she had picked to get used to her being the new Alpha and to learn the signal words.

Once she had him, she was more than excited. She was told that he can be treated like any other dog, you know with cuddles and pets, but not to interrupt his training without the trigger words. His training included: guarding, attacking, defending, patrolling, and even sniffing for explosives. He had a fairly flexible routine, and would eat only after he was told to, and only twice a day.

When she got home she had to take his documents and register him with California because he was an eccentric breed and was also a trained protector, but that wasn't an issue. As she opened the door of the taxi, he casually got out and looked around before looking at her saying it was ok to get out. She followed his lead and got out. She paid and thanked the driver and once the door was shut, the dog began to do his safety sweep to get acquainted with the property.

She allowed him to do that while she texted on her phone to Juice, letting him know she was back. Once the dog was done with his sweep, he walked over and sat next to her, waiting.

Once she started walking to the front door, she spoke pointedly, "Reznik, Prijít." He walked with her up the pathway and once the front door was opened, she allowed him in to do his sweep in there too. It was a few extra steps she had to do right now, like she couldn't just walk right in but soon he would become acquainted with the place and her and things would settle down.

⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶ (˘\ SoA /˘) ⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶

Several hours later, Kitty was relaxing in the sun by her pool, wearing a bikini with Reznik sitting nearby, ever watchful.

She heard the distant sound of a motorcycle and heard Reznik shift standing up and growl low

She heard the distant sound of a motorcycle and heard Reznik shift standing up and growl low. "Reznik, vstan." She calmly said, not budging from her lounge chair. Reznik sat down but was still rigid with alertness.

There was a knock on the door and since she had the back door open, she heard it. "Back here!" She called out. She knew the front door was locked so they would have to walk around to the side gate and as she heard the gate open, Reznik began to growl a little louder.

"Hey Kitty, dayum babe, you're looking hot!" Juice's voice came over jovially as he walked closer and saw her in her very small bikini. When Juice heard the loud growl he jumped back and when his eyes landed on the dog, he literally fell to his ass.