Chapter 16: Spoiled Bitc...brat

Music: Theory Of A Deadman - Bad Girlfriend

Juice held his head, "Can he do that?" Tig shrugged and grumbled, clearly annoyed, "I don't know, I'll call Clay." With that, he walked off to the living room and called their president. After a bit he came back in and sighed, "So apparently Happy had told Clay it was his day off today and wanted to be club free to help get 'his head straight' from all the fucked up shit we have had him do the last few weeks, so yeah, he is allowed to do that."

"So does that mean we are just going to leave him here?" Jax asked nonchalantly, not bringing his eyes up from his mug. He was a bit jealous cause he wanted to be laying in bed with Kitty, just the two of them but he wasn't going to let on. Juice as well was now focused on his boots as he too was feeling quite jealous. Tig rolled his eyes, "Let me go find out if her royal hind-ass would like him removed or not." He went back down to the room and the two hadn't moved, "Kitty, do you want us to leave this pissy dickhead here or take him with us?"

Kitty sat up suddenly which caused Happy to growl cause she moved almost completely out of his reach. She was holding her head and nearly yelling, "I don't care! Just stop talking, it hurts!!" She whined and plopped back down onto the bed where Happy wraps his arms around her again, tighter than before.

Tig pinched the bridge of his nose. She was always very mature for her age but whenever she was sick or didn't feel good and especially when she was heavily hungover, she turned into a whiny spoiled bitch... at least towards him. "Fuck whatever, you deal with him." He frustratedly semi-yelled as he left the room to join the others. "Leave him, she's being too much of a whiny brat, let her deal with his pissy hungover ass later. Let's go." With that, the two hungover SONs unhappily dropped their mugs in the sink and everyone walked out the door to their bikes and left.

⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶ (˘\ SoA /˘) ⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶

Happy's original plans for the day were consisting of just riding off alone, where ever the road took him, to clear his head and maybe visit his mom, but this, this was way better

Happy's original plans for the day were consisting of just riding off alone, where ever the road took him, to clear his head and maybe visit his mom, but this, this was way better. He waited till he heard the bikes start-up, counting them to make sure it was all of them, and then waited till they left before he opens his eyes. There she was, the love of his life, wrapped in his arms and in bed, and not arguing with him.

Yes, initially there were two others in the bed but now it was just the two of them... alone, how it should always have been. He knows she said she couldn't forgive him yet and just needed time and to see he was showing proof to her but there was no way he was going to waste this highly rare opportunity. Not to mention, since he knew the best and only proper way to help her get over her brattiness, and soothe her hangover beast, he decided to take the chance.

He reached both hands under the hoodie and began to massage her covered breasts. Soon she began to moan and wiggle her hips, just barely grinding her ass into his groin. He dropped his face down to right against her neck and began to leave gentle kisses all along it and up to her ear. His hands moved under her shirt from the sides, scrunching the cloth to between her breasts while his fingers worked gently and playfully on her nipples.