Chapter 33: The Condor

Juice quickly closed his laptop, grabbed it and ran out of his room. He went down to the last door and knocked hard followed by knocking on the rest of the doors just as hard and quick. As he was leaving the hallway he yelled with excitement, "I FOUND HER!" It was loud enough for those that had woken up by his poundings on the doors to hop up and quickly get clothes on if needed.

Juice ran towards the Chapel where he knew Jax would be, in the dark, sitting in the President's chair, smoking a cig, drinking some heavy alcohol and waiting for some news. Those brothers that were in the main bar area looked on with curious faces at the young SON, figuring that he clearly has had WAY too much sugar and caffeine this past week and has finally lost his marbles.

Jax looked up in grumpy annoyance as Juice threw open the Chapel doors and smiled while yelling again, "I FOUND HER!" At that Jax shot out of his chair, eyes wide and his heart pounding, "What? Where?!" Just then the rest of the guys came barreling in, their booted feet making it sound like a thunderstorm inside the clubhouse. Juice walked in and placed his laptop down on the table and opened it. As he did he responded, "She's in Russia."

Several of the guys looked at each other confused, "What the fuck? Russia?" Tig questioned while he and everyone else gathered behind Juice to look at the screen and of the picture of her. "What the fuck is this shit?!" Opie asked, clearly having read the article's translated title. "She's gone and left us for some old Russian asshole with a shit ton of money? Then why all the smoke and mirrors? Why not just say so and leave?" Jax commented and continued to ask questions everyone else was thinking. "I never pegged her to be a gold digger..." Quinn commented causing a few dirty looks from a couple of guys and a threatening growl from Happy who had taken an even more threateningly of a step towards his brother who he was clearly about to fuck up, but was stopped by Opie, Chibs, Tig and Bobby.

The whole time Juice had been trying to talk but they were talking over him so he resorted to shaking his head and looking down at the computer. Jax noticed Juice's demeanor and jutted his chin towards him, "Whats up Juice? What's rattling in that brain of yours?" He lit up a new cig, the other one having gone out just a few moments before. That was another thing that happened recently, all the guys were smoking a hell of a lot more with all the stress. Juice smiled, "She isn't there willingly." Several of the guys looked at him like he had gone mad.

He sighed, "Look, if any of you knew Kitty as well as you should, you would know that she would have more money than even this guy could ever dream to have and would have no use for his piddly amount. And by now, you all should also know that she doesn't care about money with as easily as she gives it away without wanting anything in return. But besides all that, just looking at the photo, you could easily see that she isn't smiling truthfully. She is also not touching him back in return. His hold on her is nearly death like, like he's afraid she will do something. And last but not least, the bracelet."

Now everyone was looking at him like he had lost all his sense, "I hate ta break it to ya lad but it's just a bracelet..." Chibs said while patting him on the shoulder. Juice sighed once again, "No it's not. Look closer." He zoomed in. "See there? That little line, and that logo there? I've seen those before in one of my gadget magazines I'm subscribed to... it's a tracking device, kinda like how they use anklets for parolees on house arrest. She is definitely not there of her free will, and if I was to guess, she's just playing along till she can figure out a way to get word out to someone or a way out of there."

"He's right, that is her 'I'm playing nice but secretly I am plotting how I'm going to fucking kill you very slowly' smile." Happy stated somewhat calmly. Everyone looked at him with surprise and he just shrugged, "Wouldn't be the first time I've seen that look... she's aimed that particular one at me more times than I can remember..." Knowing she wasn't there of her free will somewhat settled his aching heart, as he was sure it did for the others as well. "So how the hell are we supposed to get to Russia to get my sister back?" Tig asked while everyone looked at everyone in return except for Juice who had been tapping away on his keyboard. "Well I could set us up some transpo... what the fuck?!" He calmly stated when all of a sudden his screen started scrolling up all sorts of source coding. Everyone gathered closer to watch what was going on.