Chapter 24: Silent Stars

Music: Lacuna Coil - Enjoy The Silence

Oh she hated it when he would keep things from her. Although technically they weren't a couple so he didn't have to tell her shit, but after snuggling up with her for hours and then to just give her the cold shoulder? Nope, not happening.

She shifted up quickly and straddled his lap, crossing her arms over her chest. He looked at her with a raised brow, his voice deep and coarse, "What are you doing little kitten?" She purses her lips in annoyance, "Trying to get your attention so you will quit brooding and tell me what's on your damn mind."

He reached for her to move her off, (gently, she was still hurt after all) but she wiggled out of his hold which made him growl, not just because she was defying him but also because she's moving around on his already hard dick. She could feel he already had a boner when she had her leg on him, that's why she figured sitting on his lap would be the best way to get his attention. "Nuhuh, I'm not moving till you talk." He glared at her, "You keep sitting there, moving around like that and you're going to start something by waking the beast completely up and you won't be able to tell it no and finish this tantrum of yours."

She smirked then spoke in her sultry tone that she knew he loved, as she leaned in towards him just a little, "I think we both know that I am more than capable of finishing anything that I start so beast you doesn't, hasn't and won't scare me... and we also both know that if I say no, I mean no." He growled loudly as his hand went to the back of her neck, grabbed the hair there and pulled her down into him for a deep and hard kiss.

She knew she shouldn't coax him on, not after what had transpired the day after the BBQ and figuring he's probably had a few whores on his dick since, but she couldn't help it. She has been exploring different things with the other guys yeah, but being this close to him, and him kissing her like there was never a time gap in their love... her whole body was just aching with the need for his touch, for his love.

He broke the kiss as he pulled her head back by the hair he had a hold of. He stuck his tongue out and ran it up along her neck, eliciting a soft moan from Kitty. Her hands were gripping his chest, his shirt bunched in their fists as her hips were grinding against his.

 Her hands were gripping his chest, his shirt bunched in their fists as her hips were grinding against his

"You're playing with fire little kitten." He growled deeply while nuzzling her neck, his free hand rubbing and gripping her firm ass while he pressed his hips up into hers.

"Then let it burn me, because I'm not moving until you tell me what you were thinking so hard about." She was holding back the moans that wanted to release as he pawed and nuzzled at her. He growled very loudly at her response of letting it burn her while he flipped her over onto her back and slammed his lips down onto hers, continuing to grind his hips into hers. When he pulled back from the kiss she was gasping for air and he just caressed her face with his nose and scruffy chin, "Damn it little Kitten, I'm trying to be good here because you're hurt and..."