Chapter 3: Next Day

Music: Seether - Country Song

The next day, Jax and Opie sat at the bar drinking coffee and looking a little grumpy that they didn't get a chance to show off their flirting skills to Kitty because they were tied down with harpy like ladies currently

The next day, Jax and Opie sat at the bar drinking coffee and looking a little grumpy that they didn't get a chance to show off their flirting skills to Kitty because they were tied down with harpy like ladies currently. Soon Kozik and Juice came walking out chuckling behind a couple of croweaters who were doing the walk of shame, though technically both were with Kozik in the night and Juice had been alone.

The two guys headed for coffee and then out to the shop, both conversing about last nights events, although mainly Juice asking about Kozik's threesome. It was clear to Jax and Opie that those two didn't get a chance with Kitty but then who did? Chibs came walking out by himself and headed to the coffee as the two guys glared, "What no Kitty?"

Chibs looked up and smirked at the two, possibly not eligible men and shook his head, "Nae. I assume the girl is still in bed, sleeping soundly and content." He sipped his coffee to hide the shit eating grin he had as he tormented the two young pups. Both Opie and Jax groaned or shook their head in disappointment that the young and beautiful sister of Tigs would fuck the old scot, and not one of the younger men.

"Fuck, you are one lucky bastard Chibs." Opie stated as he slammed a hand on the bar. Chibs then began to laugh out loud, "She isn't in my bed lads." The two looked at their scot brother with a raised brow when there was a loud slam of a door and stomping coming from the hallway getting their attention. Soon Happy appeared and stormed towards the coffee in which Chibs had already made him some.

Happy nodded to the scot as he took the cup, took a sip and glared at nothing. So it was clear she wasn't with any of them so it only left Quinn and just at that time a soft padding of feet came from the hallway drawing their eyes back towards the dorms. Kitty came walking out, barefooted, no pants and wearing a very large shirt that clearly belonged to Quinn, and clearly sporting the 'I've-been-fucked' bed hair.

She noticed everyone starting at her and she just cheesily smiled, "I uh... just need to get some clothes from my...yeah..." she sheepishly spoke before she ran out of the clubhouse.

Jax turned back towards the other guys with brows in his hairline, "Was she only in her panties under his shirt?!" He whispered yelled which caused Happy to slam down his coffee cup, breaking it and stomping back to his dorm. As he turned towards the hallway, a shirtless and sleep addled Quinn came walking out and was roughly shoulder bumped by Happy.

He looked at the angry man and then back at the others as he scratched his chest sleepily, "What the hell is his problem this morning?" He asked as he walked and got himself some coffee then walked towards the bar to sit on a stool looking at the guys who all had goofy looking faces. "What?" He asked confused.

Opie slammed a hand down on the mans shoulder in congratulations while Jax spoke, "You lucky fucker. Was it fucking amazing?" Everyone got closer to Quinn to hear the details of his and Kitty's sexcapade, but he just looked at them confused. "Huh?" Right as Opie was about to answer his confusion about what they wanted to know, Kitty came walking in with a backpack on her shoulder and caused everyone to glance at her.