Chapter 17: Tattoo Trails

Music: Stabbing Westward - I Remember

He got up, stretched, and then leaned over picking her up

He got up, stretched, and then leaned over picking her up. He carried her to her actual bedroom and laid her down while her whole body felt like mush. She moaned his name quietly as he laid down next to her, pulled her to lay on his chest.

Within a mere moment, she was passed out again and making that soft purring snore he loved. 'Fuck, was there anything about this woman I didn't love!?' He wondered while caressing her sleeping, naked body.

He realized, there wasn't, because no matter what, he loved her and that meant ALL of her, even the bitchy or whiny sides or the sides that yelled, stepped up or slapped him

"I truly do love you, Katherine Serine Ballmer." He whispered as he kissed the top of her head. She had shifted a little when he spoke and very quietly whispered back, "Love... you... Feliz..." He knew she was asleep and it was just a reflex reply, but he really did hope she still loved him as much as he loves her because he really didn't want to lose her again. So with that, he closed his eyes to try and get some rest from his excessive workout and hangover.

His mind kept going even as he tried to nap, so of course thoughts of how he knew he had to make things up to her, to get her trust back, to prove he's worthy of trusting again, but he had no idea how. The only thing he knew was that he never wanted to lose her again, we're swirling around in his mind.

His arms tightened their hold around her at the thought of her leaving again, and it terrified him. He became a monster after she left because he let his demons take over, and he's never been right since. That is until she came back into his world. But even though his demons still exist, they are just naturally calmed and soothed by her. Eventually Happy found his way into dreamland where it was a good one for once. It was one he used to have all the time years ago and every so often just to torture him.

It was of him and Kitty, married. She was pregnant with their third baby while she had a 2-year-old girl on her hip and a 4-year-old boy running around her legs as he gets home from doing whatever and the little boy runs to his father's arms and starts talking a mile a minute as he carries him to his waiting wife.