Chapter 27: Shit+Fan

Music: Saliva - Ladies and Gentlemen

A few days after that, things got worse. Most of the guys were tossed into county jail because of some bad Intel they received causing a botched raid on what they thought was a white power recruitment rally at the Christian Center in Morada, which turned out to actually just be a family dinner. While inside the jail, Juice was stabbed twice in the back, (missing his internal organs thankfully) and taken to the hospital... and of course, all right before the guys were bailed out of jail. So that's where Kitty was now, going back and forth to the hospital and going back and forth between spending time with Chibs, who was still recovering and sitting with Juice trying to keep him occupied while he healed.

 So that's where Kitty was now, going back and forth to the hospital and going back and forth between spending time with Chibs, who was still recovering and sitting with Juice trying to keep him occupied while he healed

Kitty was in visiting Juice when Bobby came in and asked how he was doing, "Should have been outta here days ago, but I still got a little blood in my stool." Juice replied casually making Bobby look at him like he was a loon. Kitty had asked Bobby how Juice ended up in the hospital since Juice wouldn't tell her and Bobby, with a very bubbly laugh, explained it to her. Once he thoroughly embarrassed his brother, he left Kitty and Juice alone.

"Really? Soliciting sexual favors? I didn't know you swung that way Juicy fru.." She suddenly bit her lip realizing that it was a little too wrong to call him his nickname she had given him in reference to the gum, but since they were talking about basically being someone's 'bitch' while in jail, it just didn't seem right. Juice just laughed and she looked at him confused, "I wasn't actually going to, you know it was all just a ruse for the club... so no I don't bend over for guys. I very much love pussy thank you!" She just shook her head. "Seriously? You don't need to get so defensive, one might think you are trying to overcompensate." She winked teasing him.

He glared at her playfully, "If I wasn't stuck in this bed, I'd show you over compensating. Hell I'll still show you even if I am stuck here!" She smirked at him with a sexily pursed lips, "Oh really? And how would you manage that?" At that time a nurse came in to check on a few things so Juice jerked his head for her to come closer so he could whisper what he would do. She rolled her eyes playfully and leaned her ear to him. "Well, if you weren't on this no sex business, I'd grab your hand and gently pull you towards me..." As he said that, he grabbed her hand that was on the sidebar of the bed and pulled it towards him. "...then when I got you close, I'd kiss those amazing lips or yours, while my other hand would find its way down into your pants and tease those beautiful lips there too..." His voice was deep and sexy as he whispered his plan and it was making her wet and blush, especially since the nurse was still in the room checking things, cleaning things, changing things and whatever else.

"...then when you were all nice and wet, I'd pull you onto the bed after removing the blanket, have you sit on my hard cock and use my hands to rock your hips back and forth on it. And I wouldn't stop rocking you until you came, even if people came into the room." He quickly flicked his tongue out and licked her neck by her ear making her bring her free hand up to her mouth to cover up the moan that almost escaped. He chuckled lightly at her response and she turned to look at him, her face flushed with horny embarrassment, as her eyes were glazed over with lust. He had a hold of her hand still and it was resting on his chest where he put it, before removing it and pulling her by the chin the rest of the way into a passionate kiss.