Chapter 13: BBQ Continued

Music: Pitbull ft. Ke$ha - Timber

After their little romp in her closet, they quickly washed themselves off with washcloths and he quickly dressed, well she still tried to figure out what to wear

After their little romp in her closet, they quickly washed themselves off with washcloths and he quickly dressed, well she still tried to figure out what to wear. With a nod and a smile towards her, he snuck out of her bedroom and out to the back like as if he had just arrived. Thankfully their quickie was just that, a quickie and lasted maybe about 20 minuets.

Normally Happy would have taken his time with her, always had before, and if they had the chance to, he would have then also. He had always felt that she was the most perfect person for him, and her body? He thought it was so magnificent that it required to be worshiped and taken care of thoroughly, especially by him and him alone. In their throws of passion, he also forgot why he went there in the first place, but once he remembered, he would make it a point to talk to her now that they have at least reconciled sexually.

He had greeted his 4 brothers after receiving a beer from a croweater, and joined them by the grill where Bobby was manning the meats, but his mind was still revisiting what had just transpired between him and the woman he was desperately in love with since they were teenagers, and he was having a hard time not letting the smile that wanted to creep onto his lips, out and give away their secret.

⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶ (˘\ SoA /˘) ⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶

Kitty had been trying to focus on what to wear and it was hard. She had just fucked the only man she ever loved, (and to some massive extent still currently did) whom was also now the first and last person she has had sex with in years! Not only that, she had no idea when he last fucked some random gash and might be carrying some disease. So needless to say, her mind was sort of working on overdrive and yet she felt so relaxed and soothed though. Who knew so much pent up sexual frustration would make a woman miss sex that much? She didn't really feel like she was missing anything but after having it again, she wondered how she ever survived without it... that or others survived by just being around her crazy ass.

She also forgot how raw sex felt soooooo fucking good too. She bit her lip in remembrance. Thank goodness she had been on birth control since leaving Happy oh so long ago, she just never wanted to get pregnant again because of what happened. Soon she finally found the perfect outfit and got dressed. She turned towards Reznik and made a weird face, "What you think? Is it ok for a biker 'family' bbq?"

 She turned towards Reznik and made a weird face, "What you think? Is it ok for a biker 'family' bbq?"