Chapter 7: Cheeky Bastard

Music: Nickelback - Next Contestant

Juice had stayed the night, in a spare room, alone of course, but it still felt nice to have someone there all night to have some fun and hang time with. Those were the things she missed most.

Kitty gathered herself up the next morning and went to make some coffee and a quick breakfast for her and her guest. It hadn't taken long with the smell of cooking bacon to rouse the young SON and for him to come wandering into the kitchen in only his pants."Mmm smells fucking delicious in here." He chuckled as he walked over to the coffee pot, "May I?" Kitty nodded, "Of course, help yourself."

A little bit later they both were sitting at the table, laughing while eating their bacon, eggs and toast and drinking coffee.

After breakfast was long gone and they had drank most of the pot of coffee, Juice stood up and smiled, "Can I use one of your showers?" She nodded, "Yeah use the one in my room, the others don't have any real necessities yet."

With that he nodded and went to shower. Kitty stayed in the kitchen and cleaned up the dishes before sitting down on the couch to make a list of all the different furniture and necessities she still needed.

Shortly there after, Juice came walking out putting his shirt on and smiling then looking confused as she had moved from the kitchen to the living room and it disoriented him for a second, "Thanks, I needed that. So what's your plans for the day?" He asked while walking over and plopping next to her on the couch.

 So what's your plans for the day?" He asked while walking over and plopping next to her on the couch

She smiled, "Well I do have some more shopping to do to finish filling this place up... but other than that, just another normal day. You?"

His grin widened, "Well if you'd like I can come shopping with you, ya know hold your bags and do the heavy lifting." He winked causing her to laugh and playfully swat him in the chest.

"Noooo, don't you have club things to do?" She asked with still a chuckle in her voice. Juice shrugged his shoulders, "Yeah probably..." he pouted.

Kitty rolled her eyes at his pout and just at that moment he got a call on his phone, "Ugh, club stuff..." he grunted before answering it.

The conversation was short and to the point and when he got off he looked at Kitty with a grin, "Well you're right, I got club things to do. I guess I'll have to give you a rain check on being the manly man and carry all the heavy stuff for you." He winked and she giggled.

"Oh how will I eve'ah suhvive!?" She gave her most over dramatic southern belle accent she could causing both to laugh hysterically.

She walked him to the door through their laughter and as she opened the door he turned and smiled, "Can I at least get a hug?" He gave his most cutest puppy dog eyes ever that she literally couldn't say no to.

"Oh alright fine." She chuckled when his face went from pout to excited in a nanosecond and he quickly threw his hands around her midsection and squeezed her, lifting her up slightly.