Chapter 25: Anxiety Overload

Music: Justin Timberlake ft. Timberland - Sexyback

Later that afternoon, Kitty had gone home with Reznik, took care of everything that she needed to do and rested up some more before her date with Chibs.

Before she had left he asked her if she was available tonight and she agreed. It was surprisingly kind of exciting to actually go on a date and be wooed. She wondered if the other guys would be jealous and it made her chuckle, "Of course they would be, it's all about competition and seeing who's dick is bigger." She looked to Reznik who had looked at her funnily.

She started to get herself ready and was completely unsure of how to dress. She had asked Chibs but he wouldn't tell her what was on the agenda so she had been rifling through her closet for hours. "Why was it always so hard to pick a casual but not too casual but cute outfit that accentuates my figure good?" She asked to Reznik who again, looked at her like she was weird.

She sighed and turned back to her clothes, "I need friends... female friends..." he was going to show up in less than an hour and she was no where close to being done with selecting her clothes. It was a good thing she had everything else already taken care of.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •  (˘\ SoA /˘)  • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

Chibs made sure to do all the club shit he needed to, just to make sure he could have the night completely free of interruptions, because he wanted to spend as much time as he possibly could with the beautiful and amazing siren who had sung her way into his head.

He originally planned to spend time with his kid and sister but Cait seemed more interested in starting a new life by looking for a job and trying to get back to normal. Kerrianne though, finally had a moment to breathe and deal with her mother's death so she was really just wanting to be alone for a while to grieve and get accustomed to her new surroundings, it was definitely a culture shock for her.

It still broke his heart about what they had gone through but he knew that the girls had to do things at their pace to get themselves right again. For now the club hadn't settled on what they were going to do in retaliation since the True IRA weren't just some small time fish, and they had to be very careful how they handled things. Hell, they weren't even sure if there was anything to retaliate against even though yeah they was Chibs' family but they were estranged and his wife was technically with another man AND all of them were part of the IRA. So needless to say it was an utter crapshoot.

And yet, throw him into a gun showdown with the IRA any day and he wouldn't flinch, but this right here, right now as he was getting ready for his date, yeah, he was nervous and terrified. He hadn't been on an actual date with a woman since before him and Fiona were married, but he knew he wanted to do this right and show up all these young punks how to woo a woman properly.

 He hadn't been on an actual date with a woman since before him and Fiona were married, but he knew he wanted to do this right and show up all these young punks how to woo a woman properly