Chapter 14: NOT CANNON

Music: Vanity Six - Nasty Girl

Authors Note: As it says in the title, this is NOT part of the actual story. Kitty, is not a slut and wouldn't actually have a threesome with anyone especially not after having sex with Happy earlier in the day.

But I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY wanted to write a threesome scene for her and was really wanting her to actually have sex with Jax and Juice at some point in time, so what better way to kill two birds with one stone? Or maybe it would be "kill two dicks with one woman"? 🤔

Either way, enjoy the NON CANNON smut!

~KuroEngel <3
⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶ (˘\ SoA /˘) ⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶

With that Happy easily picked her up slightly and moved her out of the way and walked out the door

With that Happy easily picked her up slightly and moved her out of the way and walked out the door. She heard his bike shortly after and saw it drive off.

Kitty walked back out the sliding door with a sigh, "He was too pissy to come back 'eh darlin'?" Jax said leaning back in his chair and drinking the last of his beer.

She plopped down in the chair and nodded, "Yeah, he's all butthurt because I wasn't just yanking his chain but also taking jabs at him. It wasn't really nice of me to be honest." She guzzled her beer till it was gone then brought up her legs onto the chair so she could wrap her arms around them.

"Soooo... about this threesome..." Juice casually brought the conversation back to the original topic. He slyly looked at Jax who now both were smirking at Kitty.

She looked at them with unsure eyes. "I mean come on, why not? There is only the three of us here now and I haven't had any since Tara..." Jax tried to persuade her.

She looked to Juice for some sort of a sign to say he was just messing around, this afterall wasn't something she was prepared for.

He just shrugged, "I haven't been with anyone for a bit too... been kinda hoping and waiting to finally get my chance with you." He rubbed his mohawk like he always does when he's nervous and just gave her his biggest smile with a wink.

She dropped her legs and looked back and forth between the two guys for a moment while they just looked at her with their Cheshire Cat grins.

She shrugged, "Fuck it, let's go." She said as she stood up and began to walk to the door taking off the sweater to put it off to the side nicely. Her heels clicking seductively on the cement.

Juice whipped his head to look at Jax who was looking at him with the same wide eyes and within an instant both guys were jumping up out of their chairs as fast as lightning and racing after her. Juice had even knocked his chair over in his haste.

They caught up to her fast and surprisingly Juice was the first one to reach her so he planted a heated kiss to her lips while Jax stood behind her and rubbed his growing hardness against her ass while kissing along her neck.