Chapter 28: Going Golfing

AUTHORS NOTE: I am just going to post the chapters I have written so I don't keep you all in suspense and then maybe I'll come back and edit in the images and music when I get the chance. Sorry for the long wait my dear readers.

Tig just pulled the phone down from his ear and just gave Jax a shrug, "Sorry brother, she said she had to go and hung up... did you do something to piss her off or what?"

Jax sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "No. Yeah. Maybe. I don't really know man. I promised her I would see her this morning for a proper goodbye but I forgot because of all the other shit that went down, and me not leaving and then she just sent me a text that was very..." He couldn't find the right word he was looking for. "Distant?" Tig offered and Jax half nodded, "Yeah, distant and cold. I called her but she never picked up or responded to my text and now she practically rushed to get off the phone when you mentioned me." "Was the text something about a crow flying straight?" Tig asked as he fiddled with a gun in his hand. Jax nodded, "Yeah. What does that even mean?" Tig shrugged, "It was something she would say when I would leave. Basically saying safe travels in a way that also told you that she was upset that you were leaving." Jax's shoulders slumped, "You think..."

"You think you two hens could stop gossiping and go get those guns?" Clay said cutting Jax off. "Yeah, I just got to head over to Kitty's place." Tig said as he pointed a thumb towards the door and angled like he was going to leave. "Oh I'll go with, I got her key from when I stopped by to see her and forgot to put it back." Jax chirped up as he patted Tig on the back and headed for the clubhouse door before Clay could object.

They hopped on their bikes and headed for the well maintained and expensive house just a few moments from TM and the clubhouse. They parked their bikes and took off their helmets, "Out with it Jax." Tig said as he looked at the younger male. "I can see you twirling something around in that blonde head of yours you want to get out so just out with it."

Jax sighed as they walked up to her front door where Jax pulled out the key and opened the door, "Do you think I've fucked up my chance with her?" Tig shrugged, "Honestly, I don't know. My sister she's... she's complicated. Unlike most of us fucked up assholes, she grew up with a very loving and caring father that taught her how to be a decent person and made sure she knew what she was worth and what she deserved, so anything less than that and you aren't even a blip on her radar. Then because of Happy, she has some serious trust issues. So maybe just wait 'till this shit blows over with Zobelle and maybe try to talk to her again. Yeah?" Jax nodded with his sad eyes looking away. "Yeah..." That was the last thing he wanted to do, wait. He was aching to just hold her in his arms once again and kiss those tasty lips of her... both sets of them.

"Ah here they are." Tig said in a happy singsong type way, interrupting Jax's thoughts. Tig has spotted a few golf bags with golf clubs in them sitting across the rafter beams of the garage. As Tig pulled a step stool over to reach them, yes they were to high up for even his giant height allowed, he pulled down the first bag and grunted, "Holy shit, what are these clubs made out of, concrete?" He set the bag down with a heavy thud and they looked in the bag. "I don't see anything..." Tig said disappointed. "Wait a second... look." Jax pulled the clubs out and dropped them to the ground as he felt around the soft velvet lining of the bag. He found a Velcro spot and pulled the whole interior out and all along the rim of the bag was several different types of assault rifles. "Hooooly shit!" Jax exclaimed with glee, "Thank you darlin'!"

Tig looked in the bag and smiled like a kid on Christmas morning, "You think the other two bags are full too?" Jax shrugged, "Only one way to find out." His lips formed a smirk as Tig went back up to pull the other bags down. Sure enough they too were just as heavy, and just as full. "Alright, lets get this shit back to the clubhouse. Here, put the clubs back in that way any of those ATF assholes watching won't think anything but that they are clubs." Tig nodded then stopped as he was putting the bags together, "Wait... how are we going to get them back on our bikes?" Jax frowned, "Shit... umm ok, I'll stay here, you go back and get the tow truck or better yet, my moms SUV and bring it back." Tig nodded as he pat Jax on the shoulder and left the house. While he waited, Jax decided to take the opportunity to have a little deeper look around Kitty's home.