Chapter 22: To Ireland

Music: Bruno Mars - Count On Me

Chibs was indeed turned on by her kicking his ass, but what really did it was when she had wrapped herself around him, there was just something about being in her arms, tightly pushed up against her body like that, that just made his whole body feel like it was alive. Maybe it was because she was choking the breath out of him? Yeah, that had to be the reason.

There was no way that he was going to let himself get wrapped up in this woman like the 4 other of his brothers were. And yet there he was, getting his hands unwrapped by a croweater while he watched her across the way getting hers unwrapped by Bobby before she was swarmed by 3 of the 4 said brothers as they hugged and congratulated her on kicking his ass.

Once his hands were done, he slid his kutte and rings back on before putting his arm around the croweater's shoulders and walked into the clubhouse to get the raging boner he had (that the petite 5' 4", crow haired, siren had caused), sucked, get back to partying and hopefully stop feeling these strange things for a woman who was way too young for him in the way he wanted.

He was in his dorm, letting the croweater take care of his woody when there was a heavy knock on his door. He growled as he called out, "WHIT DAE YE FUCKING WAANT!"[What do you fucking want]

The door was flung open and Half Sack peered in, "There is a phone call for you on the shop line, said it was important." He adverted his eyes while Chibs continued to get sucked off.

He sighed and made Half Sack come in and hand him the cordless, "Aye?" [Yeah]  He asked unhappily. "Da?" [Dad]

The trembling voice on the other side of the line said and it made Chibs sit straight up and push the croweater off of his dick instantly. "Kerrianne, sweethert? Whit's gaun oan?" [Kerrianne, sweetheart? What's going on]

"Da, tis maw... she's deid. They're comin' efter me." [Dad, its mom... she's dead. They're coming after me]

Chibs had pulled his pants up lightning quick and had run out to the party. He saw Jax, Tig and Clay as he walked by and hit their arms or backs on the way of him heading to the Chapel but stopped short, his focus on the voice on the line. They all had seen the look of worry on Chibs' face so they quickly got up and followed behind the frantic Scotsman.

"Wha is comin' efter ye sweethert? Tell me whit's gaun oan. Wha murdurred yer mither?" [Who is coming after you sweetheart? Tell me what's going on. Who killed your mother?]

He heard the strangled sobs on the other end of the line and his heart clenched for his daughter.

In the background the voice of Clay rang over everything, even the music that quickly stopped as he yelled, "IF YOU AINT FAMILY GET THE FUCK OUT!" It didn't take long for the clubhouse to be emptied out but certain family members like Gemma and Kitty, Opie's and Jax's kids. The rest were just SONs and they all circled around the panicked Scotsman. While that was going on, Chibs had continued on the phone.

"Th' IRA da. A'm 'ere wi' aunt Cait, bit they're comin', ah cannae bade 'ere. Please hulp me da, a'm scared." [The IRA dad. I am here with aunt Cait, but they're coming, and I cant stay here. Please help me dad, I'm scared]

He could hear the fright in his daughter's tone and it was breaking him. He even started to tear up.

"A'm aff tae hulp ye sweethert juist be calm. Pat yer aunt oan th' phane please?" [I'm going to help you sweetheart just be calm. Put your aunt on the phone please?]

After a quick chat with his sister Cait, they set up a place for her to go that the IRA wouldn't know to look for them, at least not right away, and they decided he had to get them out of Ireland, ASAP. Once he hung up, his hand was shaking. His baby girl was in danger and his wife... well ex-ish wife, was dead. He ran a hand over his head into his hair to try and calm himself.