Chapter 2: Party Time

Music: Nickelback - Burn It Down

Gemma walked up to the young woman and linked their arms together, "Come on baby, lets go inside and get a beer while we let these hyenas laugh themselves to death

Gemma walked up to the young woman and linked their arms together, "Come on baby, lets go inside and get a beer while we let these hyenas laugh themselves to death." Kitty just laughed and walked in with the woman.

⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶ (˘\ SoA /˘) ⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶

Shortly after the laughing stopped, Half-sac, Piney, Bobby and Clay walked into the clubhouse leaving the younger and single men to discuss the new item on the menu. "Damn, did you see her ass?" Opie asked and all of the guys nodded and did other forms of agreement at the mention of her ass. "And those tits... mmm so much to hold and the way they bounced when she walked?... Damn giving me a hardon just thinking about it." Juice smirked and licked his lips while adjusting himself.

The others agreed with him and a few adjusted themselves as well. "Yo Koz, she seemed to know you, you ever tap that? What was it like?" Jax asked excitedly as he swatted Kozik in the chest lightly with a back of his hand.

Kozik shook his head, "Nah, never gave me the time of day. Besides she was with Happy until she disappeared." With that news all the guys turned their attention to the stoic and grumpy brother that was in the garage working on a car... very angrily.

"Aye, seems he is still holding onto some feelings for her." Chibs spoke while they all watched Happy angrily throw a wrench then slam his fist into his toolbox before going to pick up the thrown wrench.

"He was a mess after she left him. To be honest, he didn't have a right to be so hurt that she left, I mean, things weren't going great at the time between them and he had been pushing her away as he got deeper into the club, but fuck, he even went so far as to cheat on her with her best friend, which he purposely planned so she walked in on and he didn't even stop, just kept on fucking the broad... it's no a wonder she up and disappeared. That's also when he started with the sadistic torture shit." Kozik said solemnly.

The other guys had looked at Kozik and then towards Happy again and shook their heads. "Damn, that's some fucked up shit." Juice said and Kozik nodded slowly. Silence soon fell over the group. A few had already been smoking cigarettes as they just stared at nothing, thinking about what Kozik had said.

"Well, I guess that just means she is up for grabs." Jax said breaking the silence with his trademark panty dropping smirk. Opie shook his head, "Nah brother, you don't even get a shot to grab that, you already have a woman, you're with Tara." Jax lost his smirk, remembering about the frustrating doctor, who he loved, but was also having some serious issues with and had filed for divorce... but then that would make it ok for him to pursue Kitty, right?

"Hey now, you don't get a shot either, you're with Layla." Juice spoke up crossing his arms and glaring at Opie who just shrugged his large shoulders, "Eh, we are fucking and shit but she don't have my crow." "But you were planning on it to happen soon, brother." Chibs chimed in reminding the large SON about his plans.