Chapter 31: Happy Date

Music: Shinedown - Unity

After their little tiff, Jax and Kitty sat and talked for awhile, trying to clear up 'some shit', as Jax put it. After a while, Jax got a phone call asking where he was cause his irate ex-wife dropped the kids off at the clubhouse, meaning he had to leave. A while later, she was watching TV when there was a knock on her door. She opened it and saw Opie standing there. She smiled as she invited him in and sat down with him on the couch. They talked for a long while, ordered some lunch and then he had to leave to go get his kids from school.

This sort of routine happened for the next week. Each guy would take turns stopping by, and somehow it was as if it was coordinated that their paths wouldn't cross which she found peculiar, but it didn't really matter and she would spend time with each one. Even Happy had stopped by a few times.

He eventually reminded her about their date and had sent her a text telling her to get dressed and that he would be there in 15 minuets. She quickly did and since he wouldn't tell her where they were going, she just dressed casually for the decently warm weather.

 She quickly did and since he wouldn't tell her where they were going, she just dressed casually for the decently warm weather

Then waited for him to show up. She heard the bike and opened the door, waiting for him to stroll up and when he saw her he just stopped walking. Her smile dropped as she looked down at herself, "What? Do I have something on me? Am I dressed wrong?" She was looking around, making sure everything was ok when she turned back around to look at him, he was in front of her, wrapping his hands around her waist and smashing his lips onto hers and grabbing her ass in two handfuls. When they pulled back she was completely winded and he just stared at her.

His face was as cold as stone but his eyes, they were screaming his adoration he had for her. "You look stunning little kitten." This made her blush and swat him on the arm playfully, "Ok stop Happy... making me blush." He just leaned down and placed a small kiss to her lips before grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the door. "Come on. Oh wait... let's take your tank so we can bring Reznik with us."

She looked at him befuddled with a raised brow, "Oookayyy... but you don't like cages..." he shrugged, "I'll survive for today." She turned back to face inside the house and looked at Reznik who was sitting nearby. "Reznik, přijít." As soon as she said his name his ears perked up and once he heard the command he followed his given orders. He walked out to her side and stood, waiting. She closed and locked up her front door and walked with her hand still in Happy's hand who literally almost dragged her to her EUV.

She opened the door and Reznik instantly jumped into the back as she turned to Happy, "I guess I'll let you drive since you know where we're going and I don't." He nodded and took the keys she handed to him. His bike was already next to her tank so it really wasn't at risk. He did grab a few things out of his saddle bags then climbed in the drivers side. Once they drove out of the gate, she closed it with the automatic system she had put in, and they drove off.

"So are you going to tell me anything at all about where we are going?" He just looked at her sideways with a cheeky grin and reached over and rubbed a hand along her thigh, "You'll see when we get there." She rolled her eyes and pushed on his shoulder playfully, "Ass." He only smiled in return. She turned the music on the stereo and just let it take her away as she sang along with the tunes.