Chapter 6: Tank Girl

Music: Spiderbait - Black Betty

After resting for a bit, Gemma stated that it was getting late and she needed to be getting home to make dinner for Clay. They both went out to the EUV and headed back to the clubhouse.

Once the deep rumble of the Dodge Demon, 1,000 Horsepower V8 engine came into hearing distance, the guys that weren't busy, or didn't care, came out to see what the new noise was.

Several of the guys had their jaws wide open in shock or were whistling at the beauty, when this tank of an SUV rolled up and parked right in front of the clubhouse doors.

"Door to door service, classy." Gemma said with a smirk to the person in the driver's seat as she stepped out, looking at the guys like they were idiots. "What? Haven't you ever seen an EUV before?"

She turned towards Kitty and smiled, "Ok babygirl, have a good night and don't forget, you will be having that get together. If you need anything, you got my number."

"Right back 'atcha Gem, thanks for all your help today and don't worry, I won't forget!" Kitty responded back which got her a wave from the older woman and the door close.

Gemma had walked by a few of the guys and closed a jaw or two before stopping by Clay, giving him a kiss on the cheek and smiling, "See you at home for dinner." Then walked to her SUV.

Tig has walked around to the drivers side window and tapped on it, Kitty pushed the button to roll it down, "Hello big brother, what's up?" She grinned as she watched him look around the inside.

"Uhh, what the hell is this?" She looked around confused then pointed to the steering wheel, "You mean this? Oh it's my Tank." "It sure hell is a fucking tank! Where the hell did you get it?"

By now, Juice, Jax, Opie and Chibs were opening the doors and looking on the inside as well checking everything out

By now, Juice, Jax, Opie and Chibs were opening the doors and looking on the inside as well checking everything out. "I bought it today, figured if I was going to be around, I might as well get something more... practical."

Tig gave her a side glare, "You call this practical!? By the time you're done this week you'll be out of money, and I sure as hell ain't paying for the fucking gas to feed this beast!"

Kitty giggled and patted his hand that was on the window frame, "Don't worry Tiggy, I have more money than I know what to do with... and it just keeps growing."

She looked towards the back and cleared her throat getting the guys attention, "Now if you all don't mind, I need to be getting home and making myself some dinner."

Tig furrowed his brow, "Home? I thought you just got into town yesterday?" Kitty nodded, "I did, but I bought a house today and now I plan on going there to eat, relax and sleep."

The men got out and closed the doors and stood back as Kitty turned the stereo on to a rock satellite radio station. "Where is this new house?" Tig asked while stepping back from the EUV.