Chapter 15: Crashed Hard

Music: Jackson Taylor & The Sinners - Whiskey Drinking Song

He froze. He was literally taken by surprise and frozen. She pulled back with a blush and then shook her head. She started to walk away to let him pass when he pulled her closer against his body and kissed her deeply, hand wound into her hair and holding her head, the other on the small of her back, holding her to him.

When they broke apart he placed his forehead on hers and just stared into her eyes, "What was that for little kitten?" He was hoping she would be saying she wants to be with him again but she looked away from his eyes and he knew she wasn't saying that.

"I- I don't want you to leave Happy. Yes, I was taking jabs at you because, well, I am still hurt, very very hurt and seeing you reminds me of it. But even though I just want to cry my eyes out while I smack, punch and kick the living shit out of you..." she had growled out the last sentence while she grabbed a hold of his kutte and kind of shook/pounded her fists against his chest dramatically playful like to make her point, she looked back up into his eyes and they showed every emotion she held for him, "...I- I also want you to be around. I miss you. I still fucking love you, Happy... I just can't move past what you did and forgive you yet. Please understand that."

It was hard for him to understand it. If she missed him and still loved him why doesn't she just do what she says and beat the fuck out of him and forgive him so they can get back to what they were? But even though it was hard for him to comprehend, he nodded and would try to, for her.

He brought a hand up and caressed her cheek, "I don't understand it, but for you, I will try. For you I would do anything, you know that Katherine." She smiled up at him while holding tears back. He quickly kissed her lips before turning them both to head back out. "Let's get back to our chatting then." He said as he smacked her ass playfully causing her to yelp a giggle.

"Oh let me grab us some more beers..." she walked to the kitchen and before she could get too far away from him, he grabbed her and pulled her back into his hard chest, her ass pressing against his crotch while he whispered into her ear with his deep, raspy sexy voice she loved and knew so well, "By the way, do you have any idea how sexy you look in MY hoodie and how hard it is for me to resist taking you out of it and the rest of your clothes, little kitten?"

She smiled and rubbed her ass into his crotch teasingly, she could feel him hardening up, "Oh I have a very good idea about how hard it is for you. Now let me get those beers." She pushed away from him and into the kitchen while he readjusted himself with a growl before he went back out.

⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶ (˘\ SoA /˘) ⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶

"Ah, so she did convince you to come back. What didn't like us talking about having our way with her?" Happy growled as he took his seat again, "Honestly? No I fucking don't. But since it was voted that I keep my shit in check..." he glared at his VP "...I figured it was better to just leave, but as you all well know now, she can be quite... convincing."

The guys laughed as she came walking back out with a bottle of some whiskey and 4 shot glasses. "Well, it appears we drank all the beer but I figured we could have some fun with this. I bought it on a whim a couple years back so why the hell not?"

She handed each one a glass and poured them to the top. While she was filling up Juice's he saw the label and stopped her, "Whoa wait, wait. Is that Dalmore 64 Trinitas!?" Kitty lifted the bottle and looked at the label and nodded, "Yeah, guess so why?" She raised a brow in confusion.

 Is that Dalmore 64 Trinitas!?" Kitty lifted the bottle and looked at the label and nodded, "Yeah, guess so why?" She raised a brow in confusion