Chapter 8: Once Was

Music: Apocalyptica ft. Christina Scabbia - S.O.S. (Anything But Love)

Kitty got most of what she needed and the rest would arrive tomorrow from storage so she had her music blasting and rocking out while driving home, but as soon as she turned the corner down her street she saw the all too familiar bike sitting in her driveway, with an all too familiar grumpy ass biker sitting on it.

"Fucking hell..." she cursed as she turned off her music and pulled into her driveway. She sighed before getting out and then reaching into the back to get a handful of her purchases.

Once she pulled in, Happy got off his bike and walked around to the backside of her tank while she gathered up most of the stuff.

"What the hell do you want Happy?" She asked with aggravation and not looking at him while she walked past him towards her front door to unlock it.

"I want to know what kinda game you're fucking playing at Kitty." He had grabbed the rest of the objects from her tank and followed her inside.

"What the hell are you talking about? The only one here playing games is you Happy. I'm trying to live my life free from YOU, like YOU wanted." She had set her stuff down and turned to square off with him.

His hands were across his chest after he dropped her stuff off and she rested hers on her hips, not backing down from him. "Oh yea bitch? Well what about the game of spending the night with Juice? Or the night before that with Quinn? You planning on sleeping with ALL my club brothers?"

Her still somewhat empty house suddenly echoed with the crack of the slap she just plastered onto his face, "How fucking dare you! Unlike your whore punk BITCH ass, I haven't actually fucked anyone, let alone slept in the same bed with anyone either since you! Not that it's any of your fucking business!" She pokes him in the chest.

His cheek was starting to glow red and he was getting tired of her smacking him. "Then what the fuck was Juice doing here last night, huh!?" He got up closer into her face.

"Hanging out, having fun, laughing, watching movies... ya know things that friends would do! Or hell even the things that YOU used to do with me, that didn't involve sex, before you began to ignore and ghost me to fuck my ex best friend and any other easy pussy bitches around!"

She was now in his face, yelling at him before she took a step back and pointed towards the opened door, "Get the fuck outta my house and don't ever come back until you have a better attitude, Happy Lowman, because I will NOT be disrespected in my own home." Her voice was calm, but so full of rage.

She told him to leave, but he wasn't done yet. He wanted to tell her how much of a fucking idiot he's been (and currently still is) and it was the greatest mistake he ever made to push her away.

He wanted to tell her how much he missed her, how much he loved her... but he couldn't. He wasn't good at the emotions thing before when they were together and with all the other shit he has done since then, he is even more disjointed from expressing feelings.