Chapter 20: Demonness & Toddlers

Music: Five Finger Death Punch - Jekyll and Hyde

Jax nodded towards Happy to go and get her and she stood there, arms at her sides and legs balanced and shoulder-width apart. "Come on little kitten, its time to go." He was trying to keep his demons at bay but he clearly didn't remember about hers.

She just looked at him, tilted her head to the side, and without looking away she spoke to her dog, "Reznik, vstan." He sat down and just stayed put. Happy got within arms reach and grabbed her arm firmly but not enough to bruise, "Come."

With a slight movement, she grabbed his wrist of the arm that held hers, twisted it as she spun around, and released his grip from her while slightly spinning him away. "I said no." She looked at them as they looked at her shocked.

Happy roared a curse, "I'm trying not to lose control here, but you are making it VERY difficult little kitten!" She turned her head to glare at him, "I don't care. I told you no. I will not be told what to do by anyone, especially you!" She hissed. Now all the guys were coming towards her, figuring she was going to start throwing punches and slaps like a normal woman, but she wasn't normal anymore.

"Ok Kitty, we get it darlin' but we are just trying to protect and keep you safe, we don't mean any harm

"Ok Kitty, we get it darlin' but we are just trying to protect and keep you safe, we don't mean any harm." He was trying to placate her but her anger meter had already bubbled over because of Happy. "And I don't want to harm you, so back off and leave." She looked at Jax, her eyes knowing that he doesn't mean to be an ass, just protocol. "We aren't leaving without you baby," Opie responded, his voice tempered and even. The term of endearment that was said by one of the tallest SONs was not lost on all the other ears there. They were now surrounding her in the kitchen open area.

By now Juice had come back and was standing back, watching. "You want to jump in here, Juice?" Tig asked knowing they were going to need more assistance. Juice shook his head, "Nope." they may think he's stupid but he could tell not to mess with that bomb that was very close to exploding.

She wasn't mad at any of them, (well except Happy, but that was for different reasons) but this was just the club's male dominating chauvinism showing, and she lived with it for years with Happy, and look what happened to her, she wasn't going to ...

She wasn't mad at any of them, (well except Happy, but that was for different reasons) but this was just the club's male dominating chauvinism showing, and she lived with it for years with Happy, and look what happened to her, she wasn't going to let it continue to rule her life.