Chapter 23: Night Invaders

Music: In This Moment - Black Widow

Once the plane landed in Derry and they waited for their release off the plane, Kitty had gotten up and changed into an all black outfit she had stashed in a cupboard nearby, and literally undressed right in front of him.

Chibs could only stare with his mouth open as he took in the sight before him. He's never seen any woman make an outfit like that look so fucking good. Yes plenty of women in said outfit look good and might fine enough to want to eat, but this here with Kitty? He wanted to fucking devour her!

 Yes plenty of women in said outfit look good and might fine enough to want to eat, but this here with Kitty? He wanted to fucking devour her!

Once they were released to get off the plane, Chibs instantly went into work mode. It was now late evening and the air felt crisp and pure. They stood there while the bikes were being off loaded as they walked them over to them. The pilot was standing there waiting.

"Refuel and keep the plane ready. I don't know if we will be coming in hot like that one time but I know we will need to get his family out of her as quick as possible."

The pilot nodded his head and saluted her, "Yes ma'am." As she turned around Chibs was on the phone letting the club know they landed and would call when they could.

Once off the phone, he looked to Kitty and for a brief moment, admired her tight fitting clothes before bringing his mind back to the task at hand. "That yin time?" [That one time] He asked, she just shrugged innocently. "Sae, howfur did ye git authorized tae land 'ere in Derry? Tis nae a us transitional flight hub." [So, how did you get authorized to land here in Derry? It's not a US transitional flight hub]

She smiled deviously and Chibs held up a hand, "Let me guess, ye ain this airfield tae?" [Let me guess, you own this airfield too] She just shrugged innocently again and he sighed, "Richt. Is thare anywhere ye dinnae ain an airfield?" [Right. Is there anywhere you don't own an airfield]  He narrowed his eyes while she looked in thought for a moment.

"Antarctica." He shook his head, "Weel a'richt movin' oan. Ah hae thaim set up at a safe hoose a few toons up in Ballyliffin. Ainlie major kinch we wull hae is riding thro' th' main area o' Derry. Th' ira hae thair een aw weys bit mair in th' larger cities." [Well ok moving on. I have them set up at a safe house a few towns up in Ballyliffin. Only major problem we will have is riding through the main area of Derry. The IRA have their eyes everywhere but more in the larger cities] Kitty nodded, "Right, I'll just follow your lead."

She handed him a full head covered helmet and he groaned, she chuckled, "It will keep any facial recognition software they might have anywhere from seeing you. Also you might want to put your coat over your kutte."

He looked down and cheekily smiled, "Aye, likelie wid be a guid idea." [Yeah, probably would be a good idea] He then did exactly what she had suggested and within a quick bit of preparation, they mounted and drove off. Each with a backpack on their back.