Chapter 5: Bullet Proof

Music: Rammstein - Feuer Frei!

As Gemma and Kitty allowed themselves to be pampered at a hair and nail salon, Kitty got a call from the realtor telling her she got the house.

She told Gemma the good news and that's when the SONs matriarch decided that they needed to go shopping for furnishings.

They walked all over several stores and chose various decor items and had them delivered by the end of the day today. Gemma offered to have the guys at the club come and move the stuff in, but Kitty wanted to avoid seeing them.

Instead Kitty had paid extra to have the movers who brought the heavy stuff, bring it in and place it where she wanted, since she already knew what the house looked like and what she would need or wanted.

Kitty also decided that she would need a four wheeled vehicle than just her bike, so Gemma took her to a dealership. They looked around and eventually Kitty settled on the military edition, bulletproof, sleek, Rezvani Tank X. It was built to resist nearly anything.

It was stocked full of goodies that made Kitty giddy with delight

It was stocked full of goodies that made Kitty giddy with delight. It had been on the back of a semi that was dropping off other cars before moving farther into California to drop the really expensive and fancy vehicles to a more high end dealership for a show or something, but she easily talked her way into them letting her have it. Money is a powerful mind changer.

Eventually they headed back to Charming where they headed to Kitty's new home to allow the furniture guys in and to drop off her new EUV (extreme utility vehicle).

Once she parked it into her garage, the two women proceeded to direct the workers in where the stuff would go. Once they were gone, Gemma looked around, "Not a bad home. Would have figured you would want a mansion or something." The older woman smirked.

Kitty shrugged, "Nah, I like my expensive toys but when it comes to my house I want something that feels like a home and a giant mansion filled with just me sounds very lonely."

Gemma's smirk dropped and before she could comment back, Kitty spoke up, "Besides, this is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 3,204sq ft home with a nice two door garage, wide open plan in all rooms, double sided fireplace and a pool and hot tub in the back. Not to mention it's fully fenced in AND I don't have any really close neighbors to bother me or me them."

Gemma nodded, "Very true... it's a very nice home to start a life in, that's for sure. And the back is a good place for some family SAMCRO BBQs." She smiled and winked at the younger woman who shook her head, "Yea sure, is that before or after I'm disowned and ignored by the club?"

Gemma rolled her eyes as Kitty walked into the kitchen, "I'd ask if you wanted a beer or wine but I should probably head to the store first for that... that and go buy some bedding and stuff for the kitchen." She stood there and just sighed heavily.