Chapter 32: Missing

Music: 

Chibs rode to her house and he heard the music blasting, knowing she was probably working out. As he walked up to the door, he shook his head with a smile, "That girl is going to get herself a spanking..." He enjoyed watching her work out, hell all the guys did... her, stretching, bending, leaning, attacking while covered in a layer of sweat and breathing hard making her breasts rise and fall rapidly?... yeah, instant boner territory for them.

Of course Chibs and Happy were the only ones willing to spar with her, the others would just watch and rub themselves over their pants until they couldn't stand it any longer and would go for a heavy petting and make out session, though none would share those experiences with each other. It didn't happen often that she was caught during a workout, but it was definitely a happy treat for whomever did.

Chibs pulled out the spare key he was given to her house, in fact all the guys had been given one since she didn't want her door damaged like last time thanks to Opie, so when he reached the door to unlock it and noticed the scuff and scratches near the keyhole, he knew someone had used a lock pick. "Shite..." He cursed while instantly pulling his gun out from behind his back and held it out in front of him.

He opened the door, clearly not having been re-locked from whomever had messed with it. He slowly entered the room and looked around. Nothing seemed off or misplaced, but he didn't let down his guard. He knew that Reznik would come walking around the corner to see who had entered his territory. No matter how loud the music was, that wolf always could hear the door open.

He hustled closer towards the garage where Kitty worked out at. He quickly came up to Reznik who was not moving and laying on the floor with a red feather ended dart sticking out of him. Chibs didn't even stop to check on the wolf, his mind racing on thoughts of Kitty as he stepped over the huge wolf and practically ran into the garage, kicking the door open.

There was nothing, no one there. He ran farther in, looking around for some sign she might still be there but that's when the blue feathers caught his eye. He cursed loud, which wasn't heard because of the music and he grabbed his hair. He was spinning around in circles for a second when the thought to check the rest of the house came to mind.

He quickly shut off the damn music and stormed through the house, not caring if he knocked something over, his love was missing. He checked the rooms, nothing. The bathrooms, nothing. The closets, nothing. Utilities rooms, nope. He even went out to the backyard, and no. He cursed out, this time it radiating out into the open, evening Californian air. "FUCK!!!!"

He reached in his kutte and yanked out his phone, calling up the one person he trusted the most, Jax. "Hey Chibs, what's up?" His voice was calm even though you could hear a fussy Thomas in the background then was quieted probably by a bottle, "Kitty is missing." There was silence for a moment. "What!?" Jax damn near yelled. "Aye, I came over to see her and she had her music on and the door was picked and the damn wolf is down..." He was sputtering out fast, his mind racing on thoughts of who would do this.

"Wait wait, slow down. Just stay there, call Juice, Tig and the others, I'll call Opie, and get someone to watch our kids. Just stay calm." Jax said but it was obvious that Jax was anything but calm as well. "Aye." With that he hung up and began to call the others, Tig and Happy first.

"Hey Chibby, miss me all ready?" Chibs didn't even respond to the jovial comment from Tig, he just went straight to the point, "Kitty is missing. Get your ass to her house NOW!" He then called Happy. The raspy "What?" He received as a greeting didn't detour him, "Kitty is missing. We are gathering at her house..." and before he could even say anything more he heard the call end knowing that Happy was on his way. Chibs then began to scroll through the numbers programmed in his cell and call rest of the club, of those who actually cared anyway, and knowing that Jax as VP would call Clay.