Happy Ending ~ Part 1

Music: Nickelback - Far Away

This was it, this was what he was waiting for all along! He knew that by this open display of recognition by her in front of everyone, she chose him. He had carelessly thrown his helmet onto the ground once she jumped into his arms, wrapping her whole body around his and slammed their lips together... not even caring that his face was still smeared with the blood of Leontii. Her hands were on his neck and face keeping them locked as their kiss deepened and all their emotions and words they couldn't say, was poured into it. Clearly she was going through withdrawals of him, but then again, so was he of her.

Everything else around them just didn't exist anymore. He felt tears on his face, not his but hers, she was crying. He pulled back for a moment and looked into her eyes with concern, "Why are you crying little kitten?" He used his thumb to wipe them and some of the blood off of her face that had transferred from his. She smiled up at him and her lip quivered a little bit, while shaky hands came up and wiped some of the blood from his face. "I'm just so thankful you're alive. I just love you so, so much Feliz." He couldn't help the feeling of love wanting to burst from him. His heart, his soul had finally returned to him completely and he was feeling the pressure of that knowledge within his entire body. There was only one thing he could think of to do to show her how much he loved her. He reached up, grabbed the ring and necklace and pulled, snapping the necklace off his neck. Kitty watched him with confusion in her eyes until he slowly got down on one knee, let the necklace fall from the ring then he held it out to her as her hands went to cover her mouth, tears falling harder down her cheeks.

⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶ (˘\ SoA /˘) ⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶

"Katherine, this ring was only ever meant for you and only belongs to and with you. In all honesty, it should never have left your hand, and for that I am sorry. But will you wear it again?" It wasn't a proper cliché proposal by any means but then again she was watching Feliz 'Happy' Lowman give it. So no matter how unconventional and lacking in words of feeling, she knew, she always seemed to know what he couldn't say when he looked at her like he was currently. She nodded to him and he put the ring on her finger where it once sat seven years ago. As he got up she flung herself into him once again, their lips in a fiery tug of war.

There was an eruption of hoots and hollers as well as a thunderous roar of clapping all around them, that's when the two came back to reality and that they weren't alone

There was an eruption of hoots and hollers as well as a thunderous roar of clapping all around them, that's when the two came back to reality and that they weren't alone. Kitty blushed as she giggled against his lips, embarrassed by their intimate display. She pulled away from Happy to look at everyone who were there and that's when she realized how much these rough and tumble guys cared about her and she them. She saw Lee and Bowie and gasped, they also came to rescue her. She slightly skipped over to them and threw her arms around their necks and kissed their cheeks each at a time when her eyes landed on Dmitri. She smiled and went over to him, throwing her arms around him as well, while his swallowed her up and lifted her off the ground making her laugh, "Kiska!" he roared out with a jovial tone as a very possessive Happy began to glare and growl slightly while he crossed his arms to keep from punching something... or rather a Russian someone.