Chapter 4: The Past

Music: Tantric - Mourning

She continued to stand there in the way, not speaking until Kitty parked and turned off her bike

She continued to stand there in the way, not speaking until Kitty parked and turned off her bike. "Look Gemma, I'm not here looking for trouble or cause any rifts, I just wanted to see my brother and now I'll be on my way."

"Not going to happen darlin'" The older woman responded as she walked up closer and placed her hands on the front of the bike. "What?" Kitty was thoroughly perplexed. "Listen babygirl, those men in there, they are like a bunch of toddlers who don't know how to speak feelings. So come on, I'll take you to breakfast."

She pulled on Kitty's arm and practically dragged her to her SUV. Once inside, buckled and she put her sunglasses on, she turned the vehicle on and drove out the lot.

While they could have just gone to the diner literally right there, Gemma wanted some time to talk to the woman so she began to drive to Lodi.

⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶ (˘\ SoA /˘) ⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶

All the guys inside were looking around at each other, curious as to what the hell was going on. They didn't hear the bike drive off, just shut off and no yelling.

"Do you think she ate Kitty?" Juice asked causing a few guys to chuckle and Chibs to smack him upside the head. "No but I am beginning to worry..." Tig said as he got up and walked to the door. The others looked at each other before quickly getting up and following.

Once outside they saw Kitty's bike was still there but no Kitty OR Gemma. "Well where the fuck are they?" Tig asked looking around. "Oh fuuuuck..." Clay groaned as he rubbed his temple.

The guys looked at Clay in confusion who only pointed with his hand that was holding a cigar, where she usually parked her SUV. Juice looked around confused for a second then spoke up, "What, I don't get it?..."

Jax slammed a hard hand onto the young man's back while patting it, "Well brother, mom's car is gone, that means her Old Man is going to be out quite a bit of money." The guys chuckled and smirked as Juice still looked confused.

"It means she's going shopping to spend money on shit she don't need." Clay responded as he pulled out his cell to text his wife while walking back into the clubhouse.

⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶ (˘\ SoA /˘) ⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶⎶

In the SUV headed towards Lodi, Kitty just stared out the window, avoiding eye contact with the matriarch.

"So, what's the deal with you and Happy?" Gemma asked casually but with her general gossip sensors out in full force.

Kitty sighed heavily, "We met about 10 years ago in Tacoma, and it was instant love at first sight. I was his world and he was mine. When Tig came to visit me, he obviously introduced Happy to the MC and from then on, I knew he was being scouted or the very least hanging around the SONs back then... but it was more of just like testing the waters, ya know?"