Chapter 21: Invincible Tech

Music: Katy Perry - Bon Appétit

"Kitty? What are you doing with your stuff?" Juice asked when he noticed her walking over. She just smiled sweetly at him, "Yea uhh, can one of you guys take me back to my place?" Happy stood up quickly and glared at her, "Absolutely not!"  This made her annoyed and glare at him.

With a huff she lifted her head to square off to him, "Not that it's any right of yours to tell me what to do, but I wasn't planning on staying there, I was just going to grab some more coordinated stuff that a gal would ACTUALLY need

With a huff she lifted her head to square off to him, "Not that it's any right of yours to tell me what to do, but I wasn't planning on staying there, I was just going to grab some more coordinated stuff that a gal would ACTUALLY need." She quickly looked to Juice with a smile, "No offense Juicy fruit, but you can't pack a woman's stuff worth a shit." She chuckled hoping he didn't feel hurt by it. He shrugged, "Yeah I'm not. I really didn't know what the hell I was grabbing." She walked over to him and hugged him, "Well thanks for trying but I'm pretty sure that I don't need my whole entire panty drawer... other clothes would have been nice too." She winked at him making him laugh, "Hey now, I had a chance to get into your panties, I took it!" He teased back which actually got him a glare from not just Happy but Jax too. She on the other hand just laughed and swatted his arm. "Perv!" He threw his arm over her shoulder and smiled, "I'll take you since it was my mess up."

They started to walk towards the lot when Jax stopped them, "No you stay here Juice, I'll take her, you have some work to be doing." With that Juice dropped his arm and nodded. "Yeah, alright. See ya later Kitty." He kissed her cheek and walked into the clubhouse kind of sad.

Kitty hiked up her bag and started heading to the lot, "Well lets go Prince of Charming." Jax turned to look at Happy with a knowing look and he only nodded back in understanding. Shit between Happy and Kitty were definitely tense.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •  (˘\ SoA /˘)  • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

They headed towards the van to go when they heard a ruckus inside and when they opened the door they saw Reznik there, ruffled fur and anything that wasn't metal was destroyed. She turned to look at Jax and crossed her arms, "How long has he been in this fucking van?!" He just smiled sheepishly before shrugging, "Several hours?" She took a deep breathe and released it before dealing with the dog.