Chapter 34: The Rescue

Music: Godsmack - Under Your Scars

It had been two agonizingly long days. The guys were increasingly on edge knowing that their rescue mission was about to commence. Each of the guys that had been getting intimately closer to her was yearning to see her, to make sure she was ok, to hold her and maybe more. The last two days had been hell for them, knowing she was so close, yet they had to wait.

They had rounded up the entire Russian charter, as well as some other allied clubs that were willing to help... mainly because they wanted to take down Leontii. His business was greatly hindering their club business, so as the saying goes, 'an enemy of my enemy is my friend', and the allied clubs believe that wholeheartedly.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •  (˘\ SoA /˘)  • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

Chibs sat there at the bar, smoking and drinking shot after shot just going over everything in his head

Chibs sat there at the bar, smoking and drinking shot after shot just going over everything in his head. Him, like the other guys, had clearly started to fall for the woman but unfortunately, there was only one of her and five of them, so she was going to have to choose one of them before all of them were too far gone... which he was hoping him and his brothers weren't yet already... though he suspected some might be farther along down the rabbit hole than others.

While he wasn't fond of the idea of an Old Lady before because he had gone through so much shit with his first wife Fiona and then to see the shit that Opie and Jax did with theirs, and not to mention how Gemma acted, he had realized that if he wanted to settle down again, it would have to be with someone who was accustomed to the club life like Gemma but wasn't a scheming, nosy bitch. She would know how to take care of her own shit but also knew when to ask for his help. Was nurturing but not overbearing. Respected him and listened to him when he required it, but was also their own individual person. But most importantly, wouldn't try to change him from who he was within the club.

Then if he took into account that he wasn't getting any younger and while he definitely enjoyed the carefree lifestyle of a roguish club bachelor, he never really realized how much he missed having a connection that was deeper than just dick level, so giving up the carefree nights with croweaters, sweetbutts, pornstars and strippers was an easy thing for him to give up, especially once he had gotten past seeing Kitty as just another set of tits, ass and pussy. He kind of wanted to have someone to come home to... to actually have a home and family with, and oddly, Kitty fit the bill.

He would make sure she knew how much he cared, how much he cherished her, and how much of a blessing she was for him. He would wife her as soon as she wanted, and he'd make damn sure she got his fucking crow immediately. Then he would take her back to her house and have his way with her like he has been dreaming about since he danced with her the first night she showed up.

He wasn't sure if he could give Kitty the future she wanted, if she wanted kids that is, cause he wasn't a spring chicken anymore, but come hell or high water, he would give it his damnedest if she indeed saw her future with him.