Chapter 26: Volcano Kitty

Music: Katy Perry - Teenage Dream

Its been about a week since her date with Chibs and the following night with Juice's near breakdown, and surprisingly he had been better, more focused and it had been noticed by the club as well, since they started to give him more, less demeaning things to do, which made him proud of himself, and of course Kitty was proud of him too.

As for her dates with the other guys, she purposely planned them to be at least two days apart because 1. she didn't want to feel overwhelmed and 2. she wanted to be able to marinate on the feelings and how a relationship with said SON would possibly be and feel.

Two days after her date with Chibs, she had a nice homey date with Opie. He had his kids go spend the night at friend's houses so they would be alone, not that anything too risque happened, but it was a very nice date. Opie cooked an amazing dinner, which they sat and ate while lightly chatting. They then went to the living room and watched a few movies, talked mostly through them and got to know each other better, and he talked quite happily about Donna his wife that was killed and it made her happy to see him smiling. It allowed her to look deeper into who Opie was and realize that he was just a big giant teddy bear and he enjoyed the simple things in life... that was definitely something she could get used to, even if things in his life wasn't simple, and she never had a need for anything financially. They even got up to dance during one movie's extra sappy parts that had that slow dance type music and it was just so sweet. Other than a few make outs, a little grinding and moaning, Opie was a perfect gentleman.

Next up was Jax. He pulled out the stops that's for sure. He took her to a very nice restaurant (nicer than what Chibs took her too, not that it would have mattered to her) and then took her to a dance club for some hot and heavy dancing. They were there lightly drinking and dancing and flirting and groping until some guy tried to get in between the two, pissing Jax off massively. She tried to get the mood back and just as Jax started to lighten back up, the stranger came up to Kitty when she was at the booth by herself and tried to get her to leave with him. Jax wasn't having it and his anger went from 0 to 10,000 in a millisecond. Jax had pulled the guy away from Kitty and slugged him so hard in the face that he broke the guys jaw. Right after that happened, the two left the club so Jax ended up taking her back to his home and where they drank a bit more, cuddled in bed and talked about all sorts of random shit then fell asleep together, nothing other than making out having happened between them. The next morning she woke up to an empty bed but voices in the other room. She got up and walked in on Jax and his two boys having moments together, and that made Kitty's heart swell with envy and happiness. Those type of things were what she had been dreaming of since... well since she met Happy.

She spent the day with them and it was so wonderful

She spent the day with them and it was so wonderful. She loved kids and his were darlings. And when Jax interacted with them, he just seemed so, happy and carefree.

It's been two days and today was her date with Juice. He had planned on having a whole day type date and was told to wear comfortable clothes. So that's what she was doing currently, getting ready when he showed up and just walked right in, calling out to her. "Hey KitKat, ready for our day together?" He started to walk down the hallway when he heard her voice call out to respond, "Almost, just give me a second to finish up!" He rolled his eyes and smiled as he pushed open her bedroom door while talking. "What is it with women taking forevvvv....uhhh..." He stopped mid sentence and mid entry when his eyes landed on her in just her cute pink matching bra and panties, causing an instant boner.