Chapter 30: 1 & Only

Music: Maroon 5 - Animals

He smirked as he heard and felt her. He was barely touching her and he was about to have her cumming, but not yet. He nuzzled behind her ear, placing a soft kiss before moving and kissing her neck on down to her shoulder while he moved his hand from the bed and around her waist landing on the robe ties. His hand on her breast moved to meet his other hand, and agonizingly slow, both his hands untied it, releasing her luscious body from its silky prison. Once the open air hit her nipples, they pearled even more so and the goosebumps heightened as he slowly pulled the robe off her shoulders. The whole time he is moving, touching, caressing and kissing up on her, his mind is on repeat saying, 'mine'. That's all he wanted. All he needed. Her.

He had his place in the club locked down tight, he had his reputation set in stone, he still had his mother, who he could easily pay for what she needs, he has money set aside for whenever he or the club needs it. The only thing missing was her. Yeah, he had spent the last seven years making sure his carnal needs were met earning his own whorish, sex crazed reputation, but it wasn't who he truly was deep down, contrary to everyone's opinions of him. He actually did want to settle down, have a family, come home to his Old Lady, but she couldn't just be anyone... it HAD to be Kitty... his one & only, long lost love.

He knew the moment she looked up at him with her innocent blue doe eyes when he helped her up from the ground and she hugged him after he got done beating the fucking hell out of that jock (that tried to have his sleazy way with her), that was it for him. It was always her he envisioned all those future things with, and it would ONLY ever be her. If she doesn't chose him, he just will never settle, plain and simple. She was, is, and will ever be the only one to ever hold his heart.

That is why right now, he is showing her exactly how much he loves her. How much he always has. Yes, their last few romps were quick, wild and rough or even a little bit drawn out, but this, right here, he was going to show her the one side of him no one else but her has ever seen before and remind her what it feels like to feel his love. Her tattooed back was now bare to him, her robe pooled on the bed at her ass as he slowly ran his rough and calloused hands along her hips, ribs and around to her back where he caressed over her shoulder blades, over her shoulders and along her collarbone until they reached her neck. He wrapped them gently around it, just enough to tilt her head back and against his shoulder before moving his hands on down her front, over her breasts and to rest on her thighs. As he did that, he flicked out his tongue and licked up her throat, he felt her swallow nervously. "H— Hap..." she tried to speak but it was clear her mouth was dry. He shifted off the bed so that he was now facing her and slightly bent over to place his lips gently on hers, both his hands on the bed at her sides.

Her petite hands were on his chest, fingers caressing his pectoral muscles, her engagement ring he wore swaying in the open space between them. He used his weight to slightly signal he wanted them to lay down on the bed, and she complied easily as they kissed, him now laying on top and between her legs. He felt her hands graze down his chest to his stomach, between their bodies before holding onto his hips, her smooth legs caressing up along his slightly furry ones, as she moaned underneath him. He ground his covered crotch into her naked core and it made her arch up against him.

He absolutely loved the way her body would react to his. His hands were now by her head, one woven into her long black locks while the other held onto her jaw, "So fucking perfect..." he whispered upon her lips before he took them with his again and deepening the kiss into a slightly more tongue infused battle. Once he pulled away somewhat, he began to place sweet kisses on her cheek, jaw, throat, down to her collarbone, the ring tickling her flesh on his path along her body. Her hands went up to his back and caressed him, her nails gently gliding across his flesh making it twitch under them, almost like it was tickling him. She brought her hands up and gently scratched his bald head making him growl deeply in his chest at the feel of her fingers and nails on him.