Chapter 18: Demon Whisperer

Music: Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become

They had just got back from their run and of course, their families were there

They had just got back from their run and of course, their families were there. Opie didn't see his kids but it was the late middle of the school day so it was to be expected.

What wasn't expected was Lyla not running to him like usual, but then again he didn't really care as of lately. He walked up to her to give her a kiss on her cheek when she turned away from him. He rolled his eyes and walked into the clubhouse with an aggravated sigh as Clay called for church.

After their standard rundown of the run and catching up with what happened at home, he walked out to find Lyla sitting there, pissed. Opie sighed "Fuck, let's go and argue this shit out." He said waving a hand towards her to follow and went to his dorm room. Once inside she slammed the door behind her.

"Ok what the fuck is wrong this time, Lyla? Can't you see I just got home and I'm fucking tired?!" He plopped down on his bed and rubbed his temples.

"What's wrong!? What the fuck is wrong??! Maybe the fact that you left on this run, not even telling me about it, I had to find out from one of the croweaters and you expect me to take care of YOUR kids while not knowing what the hell is going on! The least you could have done is have the decency to tell me you're going to be gone for a week! I had to give up some really good paying scenes just so I could pick up YOUR kids from school and shuttling them to your mother's so that I can go back to work. Not to mention you still haven't even said you wanted to give me your fucking crow! "

Opie stood up and got into her face, "I haven't given you my crow because you act like this! You bitch about club shit all the fucking time, whine because I'm not around well newsflash honey, that is the reality of being an Old Lady!"

She stood there with unshed tears as the rage swirled in her eyes, "Well then find yourself a new Old Lady, cause we are done. Take care of your own fucking kids." She stormed out of the dorm and left the lot to go back to Cara Cara.

Opie felt a little better now, like a little bit of the stressed weight was lifted off of him, but he was still heavily burdened so he ran a hand over his face and through his beard when Tig came walking by the open door, slow and lazily to casually lean against the door frame. He was looking at the rings on his hands and tisked, "Well, since you're now Old Lady-less... guess that makes you open to joining the battle for Kitty too...?"

Tig smirked as he raised his head and looked at his younger brother and shrugged, "Unless of course, you are in love with the pornstar, in which case you should probably be scurrying on after her." He made the hand motions of being shooed.

" He made the hand motions of being shooed