i.i.

"Sit down." Jaehyun looks at his daughter and slides the plate with meatballs over to her. You needed some things for the nursery and since you were lately really busy, Jaehyun just grabbed your daughter and took her to IKEA.

"I want the plush doggie!" She snorted and crossed her arms. She still stood in the highchair and Jaehyun didn't want that anything happens to her.

"Come on, sit down first, then we'll get the doggie, ok?" His voice was very gentle and it had an effect on her every time. Her eyes grow big again and she nodded confidently. With her small hands, she clung to the plastic armrest and sat down.

"Would you like to eat something now?" He looked at his daughter and every time he watched her, sitting peacefully in front of him, his heart became soft. She nodded with a big movement and Jaehyun handed her the fork. As she tried to stuff the first meat ball into her small mouth, he brushed her hair strand aside. Although her hair was braided into two pigtails, she always had a few hairs hanged up in her face.

"Does it taste good?" Jaehyun asked her as he began to eat as well. As she pushed another meatball into her mouth, she nodded again with big movement. Jaehyun laughed, she was so cute how she devoured her lunch. He loved the time with her because he knew how valuable this was. He already saw how she got bigger day by day and that scared him a little.

„Daddy?" With her big brown eyes, she looked at her father. Her long eyelashes hit her eyebrows and her sweet little nose pointed upwards.

"Hmm?" Jaehyun smiled and leaned down to her a little so that his face was close to hers.

"Shall we save something for the doggie?" Her voice was very soft suddenly and Jaehyun thought it was really sweet that she wanted to take care of the stuffed animal.

"You can eat it. I think mummy has something for him at home." Then she started to grin and stuffed her last meatballs in her mouth. For Jaehyun was his daughter just too cute to handle. He pressed a kiss on her cheek and began to tickle her. Hopefully, it would stay that way forever, Jaehyun thought.